Chapter18

Childish  Gambino ~Heartbeat 

                                                                                    ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I was just about to walk into the shower when he barged into my room looking panicked , he was looking on he's phone and then back at me .

'' We have to go '' he rushed out , Picking up the bag from the corner off the room and stuffing y clothes in it .

'' What do you mean '' i say rushing to help him , He was going to give me a fashion disaster with the shitty outfits he was throwing in .

'' My father he has found us '' he says picking up the bag and throwing it outside of the room door as he went around the room collecting my weapons .

'' You , He has found you '' i say when he shot me a glare .

'' My father has he's men ordered to shoot on sight me and whoever im with , He knows i was here with you '' he says when my eyebrows raise in shock .

He would not kill he's own son , Right .

'' What did you do '' i say slipping on my jeans over my bikini and throwing on a tank top with a hoodie over it .

I slipped my feet into my jordans and picked up my phone and my bag .

'' I did something terrible '' he breaths out stuffing the weapons into a bag .

'' Come on '' he says walking out fast as i followed him , he picked up my bags and ran out of the house , i followed him quickly down the beach to where there was a large white yacht .

He ran up into the yacht there was a man on here , Just when i was on he told the man to drive .

I followed him into a room when he sat down running a hand through he's black hair .

'' Where are we going '' i say sitting down beside him , We cant just run off to any where .

'' Russia '' he snapped at me , Mabey i was being annoying and asking too many questions .

'' Your going to russia , Im going home '' i say standing up when he grabbed me and pulled me onto he's lap , Making me straddle him .

im sitting on he's lap .

''You dont understand what i did cant be undone , My father and your father are now working together too find me , And your here with me so there after you too '' he says gripping me in tight hold .

my father would never kill me .

'' Your lying '' i breath still in shock , My father would never hurt me .

'' No , no im not , Were going to my penthouse underground in Moscow they wont find us there '' he says lifting me up and sitting me down gently beside him .

'' Adrian what did you do '' i say slowly afraid of he's reaction .

'' I tried to kill my father '' he says and my face drops .

When someone trys to kill a Mafia don even there own family ,  there a traitor to all mafia's so now Adrian can never take over while he's father is alive and he will have all the mafia's in alliance with he's father after him .

And now he has gotten me into this mess .

'' Why did you try to kill him '' i say looking down at the ground 

'' He wanted something he cant have , Something that belongs to me '' he replied like he was deep in thought .

What could that possibly be .