Chapter 13

Shameless ~ Camila Cabello 

                                                                                  ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

My father informed me that we will be going to dinner at the De' santos house , I cant say im not looking forward to tormenting Violet knowing she cant do anything but sit there since i have  a contract that says if she steps out of line , Everything she owns will  be mine .

I slipped on my silver chain , I was wearing black pants with a black shirt , Rolled up to my elbows showing off the ink on my arm .

My hair was gelled back , I had a little bit of stubble on my cheek , if you looked closely you would see the beauty mark under my eye and the tiny little scar going through my left eyebrow .

I smirked at my reflection in the mirror , I looked hot as fuck .

I wonder if violet thinks im hot .

When i was done i walked out of my room out to the kitchen were i seen Nico laying on the ground like a fur ball , He was a lazy cat .

When he seen me he looked up at me through he's beedy eyes ,

Meow .

He waked over to my legs and started rubbing he's head along my pants .

I Leaned down and picked him up i ran my hand along his soft fur as he leaned into me , When he had enough attention he clawed at me to put him down , I sat him on the ground and waked into the pantry , I picked out he's favorite food to eat , Two clean bowls and put them on the kitchen island .

I filled one with Water and the other with cat food .

I put them right in front of him and picked up my Car keys , I checked my watch to see that i will be late if i don't leave now .

I walked out of my penthouse locking the door behind me , I Have to pick mom up from her and dads house since he is leaving from the office .

I walked into my garage and got into my back Benz , I started up the car and drove off the garage out onto the streets of Italy .

There were people waking all over the place , Familys , Tourists , People going to work , Taxis .

I drove through the busy streets , It took me about a half hour to reach my parents estate , i drove through the large steel gates , My mother was waiting at the door for me , She was wearing a long black drees to her knees her hair was in curls , My mother truely didn't look a day over thirty , .

She smiled showing her white teeth when she seen me pull in as she waked from the door to my car she slipped in and put on her belt .

'' zdravstvuy, mama'' i say leaning over to kiss her cheek that made her smile brighter, I started  up the car again as she got Comfortable .

i drove off from the place that the worst memory's of my life are from 

'' zdravstvuy, dorogaya, kak the sebya chuvstvuyesh'' she says crossing her legs over the other.

'' ya byl khorosh , a kak naschet tebya'' i replied curtly , She nodded like she was satisfied with my Answer .

'' ya stal luchshe'' she repies sadly .

'' mama, pochemu the ostaeshia s ethym muzhchinoy, esli the nay schastliva'' i say feeling my self get angry and my father for what he is putting her through .

''eto mafiozna zhizn, moi malchik, ya podpisal contract, chtoby ostatsya s tvoim otzom'' she says clearing her throat and by the look on her face i knew she didn't want to talk about this anymore .