CHAPTER 16

In the night     ~ The weeknd 

                                                                             ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

When i woke up this  morning i put Adrian to the back of my mind  , I honestly am not in the mood to whine about him all day so i got dressed into a maxi length  , tight fitting floral dress  dress and got the boat off the Island into San José to do some shopping .

Im also planning to do some grocery shopping to get the Ingredients  for my  Rigatoni All'Amatriciana .

It was my favorite Italian dish when i was a teenager i would always be eating it , When studying or for lunch in the private school i went to .

But i stopped eating it when my boyfriend at the time told me i was getting fat from eating so much .

So now that i don't care about how much food im eating or about my weight , i can eat as much as i want .

So when i called a cab and came to the grocery store i made a list so i did not forget anything .

I used my list as i threw everything into my shopping cart , I then got one  of the freshly made baguette , So i can make my garlic bread .

When i was done with the food part i made my way to the wine section , They didn't have any good wine's here only grocery store wine . Not like the ones in my fathers wine cellar .

So i picked up two wines A red wine and a white wine .

They were in bottles but they were still cheap , Not that i would care wine is wine .

I then picked up other necessity's  like , Advil  , bottled water , Tampons .

Since im staying on my dad's Island i don't want to keep going in and out , i just want to relax and enjoy my time .

The maids handle everything else when they send for supplies .

I walked to the pay yourself till and checked everything out before i scanned my black amex card .

                                                                                   ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

When i got home i spent my time cooking and sitting on the couch with a glass of red wine , I then binged watched clueless and legally blonde , There my comfort movies so when i want to be lazy i just binge watch them .

I sat in a oversized Hoodie and a pair of Calvin klein boxers , And there comfy as fuck .

Just when Cher and josh was about to kiss my doorbell rang , I sighed and placed my glass down on the table as i sluggishly walked to the door with a frown on my face .

Why did they have to interrupt the good part .

I opened the door and seen a bloody Adrian at my door .

His hair was everywhere he had blood all over him , He looked in pain and tired , What the fuck happened to him .

'' I-i had no where else to go '' he said out of breath , I just moved out of the way still in shock with the state he is in , When he walked in limping i broke out of my trans.

'' What happened are you okay '' i breath out rushing to help him to the couch , He winced when i applied pressure to his lower  abdominal trying to help him sit down .

He looked up at me his eyes looked bloodshot , His had a red hue on it , His hair was everywhere .

''  I did something bad to my father so  he sent some of his men to hunt me down , I fought most of them off but i got injured and they would find me if i stayed in russia , So i got on my jet and flew out here ''; he breath out scrunching his face up and  he winced as i lifted his shirt and seen where he got a deep wound with a knife .

'' Stay here i will get my first aid kit '' i said before rushing out of there and into the kitchen , I grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink and walked back in to see him trying to stand up .

'' I- i should go this was a bad idea '' he says tiredly trying to stand , i rolled my eyes at his big ego , He thinks me trying to help him is the end of the world .

'' Shut up and sit down your injured i just want to help '' i say pushing him down on the couch and ripping the black t- shirt .

'' If you wanted to see me naked , You could have just asked '' he mumbled out chuckling at the end like he finds his words funny .

'' Well mabey not since you rejected me '' he mumbled his eyes closed , His breathing was lightning out like he was falling asleep .

So i did the normal thing anyone would do if they seen a injured person falling a sleep .

I Slapped him .

He jolted up his eyes open as he looked at me with his eyes narrowed the slightest .

I cleaned up the area with the Alcohol patches , Used the antibacterial  gel so he would not get a infection and i put a bandage on wound , Making sure it was tight and wont fall off  .

'' Hitting the injured person , Real low violet '' he says laying his head back on the couch .

'' Your not funny '' i say scoffing at the end .

'' Come on let me help you to the guest room '' i say helping him up , I put his arm around my shoulder as i held most of his body weight , I walked to the guest bed room at the end of the hall and opened the door trying to not let him fall .,

He lost a lot of blood on the way here , I don't understand how he didn't stop at a hospital and get fixed up .

I walked to the bed and pulled back the sheets slowly and gently putting him in , I took of he's shoes and threw them on the floor . Im not going to undress him when he is sleeping , Not without he's permission . And he isin't even in he's right mind to consent to that so he will have to sleep with he's clothes on .

I covered him with the white sheet as he fisted his hand in it mumbling something under his breath in Russian .

I walked into the bathroom and wet the wash cloth , I walked back out and started wiping the blood and dirt off he's face .

Now that im cleaning his face and he is asleep i notice the small details on he's face ones that i rarely ever noticed before , Like the small Scar running through he's left eyebrow , And the little beauty mark he has under he's eye .

I figured staring at him while he is sleeping is a bit creepy so i made sure he was covered i then locked all the windows and turned off the light walking out of the room , I gently closed the door .

I walked back to my room and into the bathroom , I took a quick ten minute shower , I brushed my teeth and put on my face oil and moisturizer, so my skin wont dry out in the morning heat .

I then  made sure i was fully dry i threw on a over sized T- shirt and underwear and slipped into bed .

I sighed happily as my body hit the satin sheets .

Later that night i felt someone walk into my room and get into my bed and cuddle into me , I was too tired to react so i just went back to sleep feeling someone cuddle me like im a teddy bear .

                                                               ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

(EDITED*)

(D.L)

there will be another update This week if i have time to write it

But if i dont update this week ,  next updates will be on monday 

vote / comment