Chapter 32

Fetish ~ selena Ft Ariana 

                                                                                ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆   

Adrian has been Don  of the russian bratva for the past week and he has been doing great , although im kinda confused as to what he had just texted me .

'' Go open your door '' 

i slowly walk down stairs my heels clicking on the floor , i made sure to check my outfit  so see if i looked good in the mirror of my room before leaving and i looked fucking great in this , Red maxi dress , It was elegant not really my style but it looked great on me .

It was light material and it clung to my body like  a second skin , It went past my knees , right above my Valentino pumps .

I opened the door to be met With a smirking Adrian , with a bunch of red and black roses in he's hand , He was wearing a black suit with  a red tie , I peered up at him through an uncomfortable angle , since i had to  crane my neck .

'' hello D'yavolenok'' he says softly before putting the flowers out infront of me , He looked at every feature on he's face softened .

'' What do you want '' i say stubbornly , This wasn't going to happen he could not just walk back in here  with flowers and think i would welcome him with open arms .

'' Im sorry '' he says stepping forward , i put my hand on he's chest stopping him , I just know if he was too touch me know i would melt right into him . And i like to think i have a bit too much self respect for that .

'' im sorry , i was wrong please just let me prove to you how much i need you '' he says , like he was giving me one choice .

'' No , leave and take your flowers with you '' i say angrily shoving them into he's chest , he didn't even move , he just stood there with a soft smile on he's handsome face .

'' Fair enough '' He drawled out slowly before backing out the doorway so i could close it . But something was telling me that he wasn't going to leave me alone and this is far from over .

'' Violet '' my father's voice says from behind me , i turn around to see him giving me a look of desperation and anxiousness .

I Had been ignoring him , since he accepted the marriage proposal to Xavier , I know its off now but i still cant get over the fact he tried to sell me off without my consent or that he had the audacity to hide it from me .

He's fake love and manipulation  stops here .

I Dont buy the whole it was for your own Safety shit , i was leaving him and this house behind .

I opened my my mouth to speak but before i could three men came down the stairs carrying boxes with my belongings in them , my father looked confused first then a look of realization  came over him and  a look of pain and hurt took over .

'' Violet please i have already lost her , not you too '' he says he's voice cracking , but i had no sympathy for him . He just wants to act like a father when ever it necessary  for him . He will forget all about me in a week .

'' Im leaving Italy behind , you should  forget about me it can't be so hard when you have been doing it my whole life '' i say before walking out of the house and leaving him there . I got into my car and started up the Engine , i drove out of there not regretting a single thing .

My best friend hazel will be meeting me in my new home , Its time i start living my life for myself and not for the sake of a ounce of love from my father .

Im leaving everything behind , Almost everything .

But not the one thing i want most in this world , i just cant 

I Find myself outside of Adrians Penthouse as i pulled into the garage . I got out and ran into the building and into the elevator .

when it dinged and i got to adrian's floor i seen two guards  positioned outside they nodded at me and moved aside , i rang the door bell .

A few seconds later , that almost felt like an eternity the door opened showing a shocked faced adrian , I pushed him inside and shut the door before pulling him into me and crashing my lips on he's , He staggered a bit before sliding he's hands down to my ass then to my thighs as he lifted me up .

The kiss was fast , sloppy as we kissed desperately , I Needed this man .

And in this moment while i was in he's arms my lips locked with he's . His hands all over my body i realized i was Falling in love with this man , and he was coming with me .

'' Im sorry '' i  pant at he's lips when we broke apart , my red lipstick smudged against he's plump lips , His hair all over the place and in my eyes he has never looked better .

'' Forget about it D'yavolenok , I missed you '' he says before kissing my cheeks as i felt them flame red , I looked up at him half afraid to say the thing i needed to .

'' Im leaving '' i blurted out before i could stop myself , His gaze met mine as if this wasn't a surprise to him , He gently stroked my cheek back and fort as i waited for him to Answer .

'' I know , But im coming with you '' he says and this time i could not hide the look of shock that came over my face , He cant he has a bratva to run .

'' wherever you go i will be right behind you D'yavolenok , I will be in your bed , your heart ,you will think about me even when you hate me , I want you to be consumed by me so my mark will always be on you , I want you to need me '' he says his face gone dark , sinister even .

'' So when you leave i will be there right beside you , And don't you dare say i can't , because either you suck it up and let me come along , or i will fucking handcuff my self to you and throw away the key '' he says running his hand up my spine , i felt the skin around my tattoo tingle as his and tangled in my hair pulling me closer .

'' I will go with you as whatever you like , Your friend ,your boyfriend , your Husband , Your protector . Just as long as im by your side '' he says before smashing he's lips on mine , i melted into him and fuck it felt good .

'' But trust me on one thing D'yavolenok one day you will be my wife '' he says into my ear and i felt a slow smile take over my face at the thought .

'' I Could live with that '' i say before kissing him again .

                                                            ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Hope this sappy Chapter makes up for not posting , I know its short but i have still been pretty busy and im alot more stressed .

(EDITED*)

(D.L)