Chapter 15

Meddle about  ~ Chase Atlantic 

                                                                        ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

This was happening she was under me , I could take her any way i wanted and she would submit to me , Fuck .

She ran her hand hand down my chest fiddling with the buttons until she got them open , I gripped  her hands and stopped them from moveing she looked up at me her gaze filled with lust .

I leaned down and connected my lips with her as she opened her mouth and welcomed in my tongue she tasted like strawberry's .

My lips moved againsed  hers fast her thighs wrapped around me , She suddenly flipped us over so she was on top of me as i watched her in shock as she leaned down and kissed me again .

It was fast as she grinded into me . My hands gripped her waist she was just wearing a red bikini i her tanned skin on full view , i ran my hands over her curves feeling the soft skin .

My hands came up gripping her large round tits as she grinded harder into me , Making me grunt as i closed my eyes .

I was fighting so hard not to rip her flimsy bikini off and fuck her into a oblivion .

She kissed me harder her hands went into my hair pulling on the strands , Hard .

and i fucking loved it 

She then came to a stop leaving me confused .

She got off me and sat on the corner of the bed running her hands threw her hair her face flushed .

I sat up looking at her as her gaze met mine .

'' Im sorry we should not be doing this , It isnt right '' she breaths out weary as if she was waiting for me to react badly .

Yeah but fuck it felt good .

'' Yeah ur right '' i say standing up from the bed when she nodded  i ran my hand through my hair as she got up and pulled her shirt over her body covering her self .

''Why are you here '' she says narrowing her eyes at me , I almost scoff at the question .

She wasn't worried about that when she was kissing me .

I licked my lips at the thought , the taste of her  was lingering on my lips 

Sweet , she tasted sweet like she ate strawberry's all day .

'' I told you dorogoy you can't run from me '' i say stepping closer to her , she peered up at me through her long lashes she then scoffed under her breath .

'' Leave '' was all she said as she walked over to the messy bed and climbed in , not bothered that i was still standing on the floor .

Frustrated with her trying to dismiss me like that and playing me like that , and for being a  fucking tease . I walked over to where she was and tugged the blanket around her ignoring her muffled screams and protests i made sure she was wrapped around it tight i then lifted her up and carried her out of the room .

She was trying to kick and cream but she was tangled in the blanket .

i walked until i was out side standing right next to the pool , She tried getting out of the blanket but i held her tight .

She screamed as i threw her into the pool as i watched the blanket go down and her trying to get out of it she did fifteen seconds later and swam to the top gasping for air as she looked at me shocked ,

She was a coughing and spluttering mess , as she tried to breath .

'' Goodnight '' i smiled walking away and leaving her there shivering and alone .

I walked to my boat smiling and satisfied .

                                                                           ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The next day i flew back to Italy , I had to check up on some of my clubs and then i trained Before i went to Dimitry my bestfriends place .

He has been back a day and he all ready has two wimen in his room .

There moans and he's groans can be heard throughout he's whole penthouse .

I sat there on the couch for another thirty minutes until i heard them leave , he shut the door and walked in smirking his hair all over the place he's olive skin red with hickeys .

'' Miss me '' he says walking over and sitting on the couch .

Dimitry was big his muscles were ripped he had grey eyes , Black hair , No wonder all the women were all over him .

'' Nah '' i say smirking when he scoffed and threw the cushion at me i chuckled and caught it throwing it on the ground .

'' So where is this girl that has been tormenting you '' he says smirking as he played his hands behind his head .

'' She ran away '' i say dryly , He burst into a fit of laughing , i looked at him and rolled my eyes .

Immature fool 

'' Do you blame her '' he says when my eyes snapped to his .

'' You fuck face '' i say when he raised a brow at me before standing up an walking into the kitchen he got he's phone and walked back out sitting down beside me .

'' Lets stalk her '' he says as he went into Instagram and typed in her name , Her account came up as he clicked into it .

She had 10 million followers .

The fuck .

'' She is famous , It says here she is a influencer for fashion and beauty products '' dimitry says shocked but i could see him looking at her in awe .

''You never told me she was this fucking beautiful '' he says and i could see the love hearts forming in he's eyes .

'' Let me see that '' i say pulling the phone from he's hands i looked through some of her pictures , She was indeed beautiful .

Not that i care or anything .

'' She is Italian '' i say when he scoffed under his breath muttering he would not mind half russian half Italian babies with her .

I side eyed him before i cleared my throat and threw the phone back to him .

'' Shut up '' i say looking at him when i seen him smirk as he looked at me 

'' You jelly '' he says wiggling his eyes brows at me , Some times i wonder how this man is twenty with how he acts .

''Fucking fool '' i say standing up .

He gasped dramatically putting his hand over he's heart .

'' You know you love me '' he says proudly .

'' Sure i do '' i say , I do love the moron even though i would never say that to him it would boost he's already large ego .

'' Come on  we have a fight tonight '' i say before walking out of the living room .

                                                                                        ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

So i realized  this was moveing a bit fast for a slow burn so im going to build it up before there is smut .

This chapter is short since i have no motivation to write .

(D.L)

(EDITED*)

Please vote and comment .