chapter 30

~

                                                                                      ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

There he was after not seeing him in over a week he looked me u[p and down before scoffing under he's breath and trying to walk away . ''I need to talk to you '' i breath rushing up to walk beside him .

'' Not interested in hearing more lies go away '' he seethes out angrily , Before pushing past me down the long hallway , Fed up of this game i walk behind him grab his hand and pull him into the room , That was made into a lounge space last year .

He pulled he's hand from my grasp before glaring at me , He shoved them into he's cargos pockets before raising  a brow at me , Like he was expecting me to say something to say im sorry .

So i do .

''Im sorry , I know i should have told you but you knew my loyalty lies with my father and i cannot go around telling everything about him . And even then we were enemy's so you would have tried to stop it then your father would find out ''i rush out in one breath , He looks at me like my excuse was complete shit .

'' That's it'' he says unimpressed Like it didn't matter what my excuse was he was still going to hate me after it all , Even after everything we have been through .

'' Yeah i just want to tell you im sorry '' i mumble out before trying to walk away but he grabbed my hand before i made it to the door .

'' I don't blame you '' he says slowly , I peer up at him slowly nodding my head . I made a move to walk out again when this time he pulled me back so my body was right in front of he's as he pressed himself into me .

''Im sorry if i hurt you by ignoring you and for what i did back at the hotel , but you have to understand i cant just go around in circles ''he says before moving away from me , What did he mean by go around in .

'' This thing we hand between us is over '' he says before walking out of the room and leaving me stunned while i stand here i hear my father waling down the hallway so i quickly hide behind the couch .

'' I will be seeing you again Adrian '' Was all i heard before he walked away , Why was adrian in he's office why are they talking like normal people i thought that adrian would at least try to get back at my father for what he did .

I slowly stood up from beside the couch and ran back to my room , I walked to my desk and turned on my laptop .

I looked through the cameras and turned on the volume . My father and adrian in he's office .

i turned up the volume and sat back in my chair . ''did you do it ''  my father asks , adrian nods before leaning back in the chair .

'' Yes it's done '' he says and my father nodded before standing up , Adrian stood up along with him .

'' Violet cant find out about this '' my father says his tone almost like a warning , Adrian didn't look the least bit fazed at this .

'' She wont '' is all he says before walking back to the door and walking out , My father looked right at the camera before the video stops .

he knows i have been watching him .

'' The cameras have been shut off ,that's why you cant see anything '' my father says standing at the door , He didn't look angry , he looked tired .

'' Im sorry '' i say breaking the silence , my father drew in a uneven breath , Before walking in and sitting down on the bed .

'' I knew the cameras were there all along '' he says as i stood up from the chair and sat down beside him .

'' Why did you not remove them '' i say my voice suddenly small , he looked at me gently before sighing .

'' Im sorry '' was all he says before standing up and walking out leaving me there dumb folded , What was he sorry for. Why did he leave .

I Had so many answers .

'' We have to get yout things ready violet '' says the maid walking in and going into my closet , I stood up following her in as two more maids came in with Two large suitcases .

'' Why , what are you doing '' i say pulling my dresses out of her hands and hanging them back up , She looked up at me confused like she didn't know what i was talking about .

'' For your when ur Fiance comes to collect you '' she says slowly , and just like that my whole world fell apart .

'' What are you talking about what Fiance '' i snap getting sick of her , She opened the two suitcases before looking back up at me slowly .

'' Mr , Xavier '' was all she said before i knew who it was , Xavier Eli Cross , Son of the Spanish Don , My fathers so called Enemy's .

He had tired talking to me before but i always ignored him and now i was to be married to him .

I wanted to laugh in the maids face and tell her that i was not getting married but just then a voice made me turn around .

'' Hello Violet '' says Xavier from the doorway a devilish Smirk on he's face , He looked like this was the best day of he's life , and all hes dreams were coming through .

                                                                                  ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I found this  draft from two weeks ago and copied and pasted it since i cant write more chapters yet .

There may be a update monday .

(Lightly EDITED*)

(D.L)