Chapter 26

(Smut Warning ).!

Artemas ~ If u think im pretty 

                                                                           ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

We ran , He said it had to happen that if i stayed i would be dead . But what about my  dad Alexander De' Santo may have not been father of the year but he would never leave me behind .

So i tried to Run and Adrian dragged me back .

We fought again , He said this was for my own good so i told him he was lying and that i could handle it but he knocked me out and dragged me off to god knows where .

And right now im sitting in some hotel with him while he showers im sitting in the bed , I can already feel the Itching start from this fucking bed .

The sheets were definitely not washed before this place was opened .

And i was just wearing a thong and a over-sized Band T-shirt 

The shower turned off so i looked up just in time to see adrian Walk out with just a white towel around he's waist all he's tattoos on clear view  and he's hard abs 

He's toned torso and V-line .

'' Like what u see Baby '' he says with that stupid smirk on he's face ,I just want to slap it off and make him let me go .

He is acting like everything is fine when there is half the underworld out to kill me and my dad is in Italy with no one to help him is anything happens .

I raked my eyes over he's body as he dropped the towel showing me he's hard length that hit off he's stomach .

It almost reached he's belly button hard , Thick And full of veins , There was Precum leaking out of the swollen red tip .

'' Do you want me violet baby '' he says stepping to the bottom of the bed , His hand wrapped around his hard shaft as he started stroking he's self .

His hand moved faster as he started pumping he's self when he knew i was watching .

I moved down to the edge of the bed right infron of him as i moved he's hands and replaced them with my own pumping him , he groaned throwing he's head back as i took his tip into my mouth running my tongue over it .

I slowly started fitting him into my mouth as i relaxed my throat and took him down , I bobbed my head up and down and used my hand for the part i couldn't fit as i started stroking him .

I moved my head in and out as he hit the back of my throat making my eyes water , He looked down at me as i peered up at him through my lashes , His gaze filled with lust he took he's bottom lip in between he's teeth  .

I kept going at the same pace as i bobbed my head working him more , He moaned out throwing hes head back .

I watched as his abs tightened and a few second later his cum ran down my throat as he grabbed the back of my hair and started fucking my mouth hard and fast , His grip on my hair tight as i tried to swallow but my mouth was too full .

He took he's cock out of my mouth before grabbing the back of my neck and kissing me his tongue down my throat as i moaned when his hand went around my throat .

He suddenly threw me on the bed making me yelp and flipped me over until i was on my stomach He pulled my top over my back as i helped him get it over my head .

And here i was only in my underwear with my enemy and i have never felt more confident and safe .

 His hand ran down my back over my spine tattoo that were It says "Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow." In Chinese .