Chapter 2

Everybody loves a out law ~ i see red                                                                                

                                                                              ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I snapped the last mans neck  and threw his body on the ground as i walked over him cleaning my knife and slipping it back into my pants , They were just a means to a end people i have doing my dirty work when i cant be bothered .

My father was the reason that i was working with these fools he said a good Leader always does what's right for the mafia even if that means i have to work with men who don't even want me to lead them then so be it .

Maxim Ivanov always gets what he wants .

I walked out of the ally way from behind my club , Leaving  the body's there for my men to clean up .

I seen them following me since this morning , My father sent them to spy on me so  i killed them .

That bitch came into my club a hour ago and ruined my mood , She's taunting me so i will do something so the Italians will strike .

She wants me to make a move so i will be proving to my father that im not a good leader .

Then she will play the innocent act , Like she did nothing wrong .

And she will be believed since men in the mafia think she is too weak and  fragile  to start something like this with me .

I am a man of my word and when i told her i am going to kill her that's what im going to do .

She has to die tonight .

                                                                                       ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I watched her through her window she was laying on top of the bed in her underwear as she laid on her stomach texting on her phone .

She had her jet black hair tied up into a messy bun on top of her head as there was somestrands  framing her face .

I tightened my hand around my knife , I was going to wait until she fell asleep and sneak in and cut her throat , So the bitch can't scream .

A hour later she was laying in bed fast asleep she had the sheets bellow her waist as she layed on her side i could see her toned tanned stomach and her round full breasts through the flimsy lace she had on .

stick to the plan .

I walked over and stood over her as i took a minute to look at her , I noticed the freckles dotted over the bridge of her nose , Her large plump lips , her long lashes .

her nose slightly turned up , her silky hair , olive skin ,

She was truly flawless .

She was a devil with the face of an angle .

Just as i was about to lean down to cut her throat , Her eyes snapped open and she grabbed my hand taking my knife and throwing me on her bed as she straddled me holding my knife to my neck .

she looked furious , Her jaw was clenched so hard she might break a few teeth .

''What do u think your doing '' she hissed down at me putting pressure on the knife that she held to my neck .

'' Im going to kill u slut '' i said my Russian accent thick  , She rolled her eyes pushing the blade into my neck as she raised her brow looking down at me .