Chapter 24

Babydoll~Ari Abdul

⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆  

Its been two days since Zoya was murdered right in front of Adrian's eyes . I have been trying to help him by going to he's penthouse a few times a day to drop off food or to make sure he is not drinking himself to sleep .

But there is only so much that i can do to help and him drinking himself to sleep wont bring her back. So that is why im in the Elevator on the way up to he's penthouse i brought him muffins and his usual black coffee , I want to try to get him out of the house today to try cheer him up .

The Elevator dinged and i walked out before knocking on the door about ten seconds later a half asleep Adrian opened the door .

He looked sick , His hair was greasy , He had the clothes from Yesterday on .

He looked fucking disgusting .

'' Oh '' was all i could mutter out while looking at he's apperance .

I Know he was only using me back in russia but i get this weird feeling one that i cant really describe , Its almost like i want to willingly help him .

''Yeah whatever , Judge all u want '' he says rolling he's eyes before walking back into the penthouse .

I followed behind him shutting the door as i tried to not spill the boiling coffee on my self .

I walked into the living room area and seen him sitting on the couch staring out the glass windows .

He's cat Nico who i became acquainted with in the last few days was rolling around on the floor .

I walked over and sat down gently on the couch beside Adrian , I took out the coffee and held it up in front of him .

'' Coffee '' i offer when he turned to me , He looked at me then back at the cup in my hand before sighing he  took the coffee out of my hand and took a sip .

''Why do u keep doing this '' he gets out and i stop midway from drinking my coffee , Doing what .

'' Doing what '' i say putting the coffee on the glass table .

'' Trying to help me ,'' he says turning to me .

It was only now when i looked into he's eye's i saw something i never seen with adrian before .

He was tired , Drained , The eyes that had so much light before when he would tease me or bully me were now dull .

'' I don't know '' was all i could say , I lost all my snarky comments and my sarcastic reply's when he was around , I got so nervous i would speak in gibberish .

Probably understand it too .

'' Your supposed  to hate me '' he says clearing he's throat , He looked like he was having a debate with himself inside that messed up mind of he's .

'' I do hate you '' i say slowly , Like i was saying it more to myself rather then him .

''get up and shower were going out '' i say breaking the awkward silence , His head snapped to mine so fast that i think he has whip lash .

'' Im not going anywhere '' he says leaning back into the couch . He has done enough lazing around we cant have him lying around like this if our familys are going to war .

'' Yes u are get up '' i say standing up and picking up he's coffee and putting it on the table beside the muffins and my coffee .

'' If i do this will u stop coming here and bothering me '' he says and he is back .