Chapter 5

Arctic Monkeys ~ Do i wanna know 

                                                                                   ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Driving down the dimly lit high way i seen a cloud of smoke and a car topped over by a large tree , I pulled my car in off the road when i got out i ran over to the car , It was a black sleek car .

I heard coughing and spluttering in side as i pulled open the door and seen lots of blood and a man upside down , It looked like his belt was stuck .

I cant see his face yet so i leaned in and pulled on the belt , It was stuck so i pulled out the flip up knife from my bra , I started cutting the belt while pulling on it trying to get it to rip .

When the belt finally cut i pulled it off him and slipped my arms around the man who was heavy as fuck , I dragged him out of the car i stopped when i was near my car .

I put him down on the ground as i leaned down to look at his face it was Adrian , Most of his face was covered in blood , he had a busted lip and his nose was broke , It may be from impact when he crashed .

Just then i heard a loud bang when i looked up his car had gone into flames , If i had been a few seconds later he would have died .

Not that i would mind .

Its just that my father said he is needed .

 I put my fingers on his neck to see that he still had a light pulse , So i dragged him to my car and lifted him into the back . That was a lot of work  by the way .

When he was in the back of my car i got into the front seat and sped off to the nearest hospital .

So here i am about a hour later sitting on a chair as i watch him hooked up to loads of tubes , and machines , he had a breathing mask on helping him .

The doctors said they had to put him into a coma to allow his body to heal without disruptions , They said he may wake up in a few days to about a week .

I sighed running my hands over m face , My makeup is smudged my hair is frizzy , All over lifting his fat ass .

I need to leave before this place fill with russian's , They are like Rats there sneaky things the come out of no where .

I got up and walked out of the room , i walked down the long corridor and out the back door to where i parked my car .

I got in and drove off leaving him there praying that he don't remember i helped him or brought him there .

Because if he does i will never hear the end of it .

                                                                                 ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I threw the shopping bags on the bed as i walked into my bathroom i turned on my shower and let it steam up , I was going out tonight with my Friend  .

While the shower was heating i brushed my teeth and washed my face , I stuck my hair up in a caw clip and put the shower cap over it .

I walked into my large tiled shower , I scrubbed off the smell of him from my skin from where i had to carry him , His scent was on me , It was all too  masculine .

When i was done in my shower i dried off and pt lotion everywhere on my body .

I slipped on my silk robe  i opened out my hair and  brushed it as i ran my straightner over it to take away the frizz . 

Its not hair wash day so its pin straight it is .

when i was done with that i pushed it back in a new clip until i do my makeup ,  i walked to my vanity to do my makeup .

I connected  my phone to the speaker and turned on Arctic Monkeys , The song blasted threw the speaker on my vanity as i started doing my makeup .

When i was done my eye makeup was bold while i had a deep red on my lips , And my skin looked flawless .

I strutted it to my closet and looked threw all my clothes the ones i wore i donate them to children or young girls in Orphanages, Because i have a lot and it's good to give them to people who dont .

I ran my hand threw the dresses trying to find a appropriate one for the restaurant were going to.

 I picked out the dress and put it on .

It was a cream colour maxi dress that was tight and reached about my ankles , It had a open back as It clung to my figure it showed off all my curves and my tanned skin looked amazing in this colour .

I slipped on my black Ysl heels , My necklace earrings and braclet was matching .

They were the new diamond incrusted sets that were just made in my favorite jewelers and father got them for me .

My skin looked glowing my hair was good  and my makeup was flawless .

I do look good .

I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room nodding at the guards who were standing in the hall , they gave me a curt nod and i kept on walking i heard father screaming at someone in his office .

He always throws a tantrum when he don't get what he wants .

I walked out to the uber that i ordered and got in , After i told the driver my address i patiently waited for him to pull up .

About fifteen minutes later we pulled up outside my favorite restaurant in Italy  .I got out of the uber making sure to tip the driver , I walked to the door to were a young boy opened the door for me .

I thanked him and waked in too look for him , i seen him sitting at a table laughing with no other than Adrian .

Well this is going to be awkward .

                                                                                    ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

[The drama begins ].

(D.L)

(EDITED*)

Next update is Wednesday .

Please vote and comment