Chapter 22

Meddle About ~CHASE ATLANTIC 

                                                                  ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I walked into the bedroom with two plates of food in my hands , I cooked a simple pasta with what was in the fridge , I sprinkled some grated cheese on top . I was silently praying that the italian in her would not come out and think my pasta is shit .

But when i walked into the room she wasn't here so i put the plates on the night stand and walked to the bathroom door knocking twice before i opened it , I pushed in the door and the bathroom was empty all her things on the sink table .

She wasn't here .

Fuck .

I ran out of the room and opened the garage to see there was a car missing , But also the keys to the other cars in here , She stole the keys so i would not be able to follow her .

Clever girl .

I walked back into the room , I felt angry that she fucking left me here but i remained calm as i picked up my phone and called Dimitry .

''Hello '' he answered into the phone and i swear i heard a moan in the background , He was breathing heavily .

'' She is gone, she ran i need you to get the jet in Moscow ready and send someone to pick me up from the safe house '' i breath out running a hand down the side of my face .

I was going to fucking kill her and make her father watch .

'' Im on it , I will send someone from the russian Wearhouse to collect you and i will ring the pilot  to get the crew to fix up the jet '' he says and i could hear russling in the back ground .

'' Good hurry '' i say hanging up the phone , I quickly got dressed before he came to pick me up .

But before i left i looked back at the room .

Where she was laughing earlier when i was tickling her or when she laid on top of me asking me questions about my tattoos .

Or what we had been doing the past few hours.

I know this is my fault but i was also trying to keep her safe , If she is in the middle of what's going down she could get hurt .

And i don't know if i want to protect her or kill her .

Fuck this thing going on between us is complicated .

                                                                                         ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I have been back in russia for two days and i haven't seen her , My guess is she has been at her house since , But i really need to talk to her .

So i texted her , She blocked me .

I got a new number , She blocked that .

So now im outside her house hiding in the bush under her window , It was hard getting past the guards but i somehow did it .

I climbed up the pipe and got in through the half open window , She usually lets it open a few minutes before she goes to bed since she dosen't like to be too warm .

I slowly climbed in through the window careful not to hit my head on the top part of it .

Her room was nice , She had an amazing designer in here that's for sure .

the door of the bathroom opened and she walked out in nothing but red lingerie , A red bra and a matching red thong .

red was her colour and she even told me it was her favorite colour .

It went amazing with her tanned skin and her dark hair .

Her bed sheets were red silk .

She turned around pulling back the bed sheets showing me an amazing View of her ass and i almost groaned at the sight .

I remembered her in bed , Her ontop of me kissing me grinding on me .

I felt my pants tighten at the memory .

Now is not the time .

I slowly walked out of the dark part of her room near the wall .

She turned around and rolled her eyes like she knew i was here the whole time .

Assassin senses i tell ya .

'' hey Malyshka '' i say walking to her and when i got close i seen the anger on her face , As she clenched her jaw .

She was thinking back to me calling it to her when we were in Russia .

'' What are you doing here '' she says putting her hand on my chest and pushing me back while she put on a oversized white T-shirt to cover her body .

She smelled like vanilla .

'' Why did you leave '' i ask her wanting to know , was it something i had done or said .

fuck it could have been my phone , I have the most easy password  ever.

Yeah because ur stupid 

''Oh so now you want to act dumb '' she scoffs pushing me away from her .

She must have seen the confusion on my face when she opened her mouth to speak .

She instantly shut it again like she couldn't tell me .

'' Nevermind , You have to leave my dad is here '' she breaths out like she was in a hurry to get rid of me .

'' No not until we Talk '' i say moving out of her way and sitting on her bed .

'' Look my dad wants to talk , I will meet up with you tomorrow and we can talk . But please just leave '' .

I rolled my eyes at the mention of her wormy dad , I fucking hate that man , And i did hate her since she was he's offspring but now im confused as fuck on where we stand . And i just want her to tell me herself where we stand . Because if she rejects me it will be worse on me .

'' Fine'' i grunted out before standing up and pulling her into me she looked up at me with those vibrant eyes that have me in a chokehold .

I leaned down and pecked her forehead before walking past her , I looked back at her smirking over my shoulder before i got out through the window .

I got down on the pipe before , Hiding behind the bush just when i was about to get out and run i heard someone clear the throat above me .

I looked up and came face to face with Alexander De'santo .

                                                                                    ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

If i dont update tomorrow it might be next week im not sure of The updates this week since i have alot of family things going on this week .

(EDITED*)

(D.L)

I also did not make a playlist for this book yet so im just picking the music as i write but u can use any song you like while reading .