Chapter 8

Lady gaga ~The fame Monster 

                                                                        ⋆。゚。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆      

When i awoke i was no longer with maxim i was home , That was fucking confusing , I Did not know what happened to me when i got knocked out , Or how i got home .

So im laying in bed with my hair in a bun and sweats on , If you know me you would know that this was one of my many very bad days .

The maid that dropped off my breakfast told me that a Young man brought me home , But she never said who .

So i have been sitting her for about one hour my brain feels like its going to explode with how much i have been trying to think back about what happened .

There was a knock on my door so i quickly pulled the covers up just before it opened .

No one should see me like this .

My dad walked in with a frown on is face as he looked at my room .

I sighed knowing the lecture im going to get .

''Why are you still in bed '' he says his eyes running around the room like a man was going to pop up out of nowhere .

'' I dont feel well '' i say slumping back into the headboard fiddling with the blanket .

He narrowed his eyes at that .

'' There is a important dinner tonight i expect you to be on your bed behaviour '' he says slipping his hands into his pockets .

'' With who '' i ask confused he never has people over here .

'' The russians '' he says clenching his jaw .

'' Is Adrian going to be there '' i say scoffing at the last part , My memory is foggy and i feel , sick.  I dont need to see him to make my day worse .

'' Yes , and dont let that petty child's fight get in the way of this deal its important '' he says frowning .

'' I dont think its me thats going to get in the way '' i Mutter out , He will be the one to ruin this deal what did he think would happen sleeping with the russian don's wife .

And with that he walked out of my room leaving me there by my self .

I sighed and threw the blanket off me , As i got up out of bed my feet on the cold floor .

I Really need to get a rug for there .

I walked into my large bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror , I recoiled back with disgust .

My hair was frizzy , Mascara all over my face , Smudged lipstick and eyeliner .

I look  fucking hideous .

I Picked up my face wash and put it all over my face , I then washed everywhere before putting on my face mask , And brushing my hair as i put in my hair mask .

I turned on my shower and let it steam up inside .

I then got in and scrubbed my body with three types of body-wash , When i was done i exfoliated shaved and then lotioned .

I then washed my hair and did my routine .

I wrapped my body in a fluffy towl and walked to my vanity , Where i used my face creams , Spot creams , and my hydration creams .

When it was all dried into my face i then started doing my eyeliner and mascara , i put on light blush and highlighter , With my red lipstick .

I would not walk out side this door without my eyeliner and bold lipstick  .