Chapter One

Everydays the same. Get up, go to work, fight for your will to live, and go home.

That's how it's been ever since he who shall not be named thought it'd be a good idea to pick us up, drop us in FRANCE and dip for some cheap blonde bitch. The mayor's daughter. Now I'm stuck here in a falling apart apartment trying to make ends meet God forbid I have to come running home an have to face my family.

Everyone told me I was crazy, that it wouldn't end well uprooting everything to be with him. God he makes me sick.

Now it's just up to me, keep rent goin, food on the table. Mean while he's living it up as a fuckin sugar baby, follows her around like a lap dog just to be tossed some money.

I just kept staring at the sky, maybe the stars would put me out of my misery an strike me down from the roof. Or maybe the Akuma attack going on a few blocks over would do the trick. The ruckus was annoying but a bright pink flash across the sky ment ladybug finally pulled out her lucky charm. It'll be over soon.

Thinking about it just pissed me off more, super villains roaming the streets an he's just gonna leave me like that?? God what I'd give to punch him in the face.

Before long a swarm of ladybugs blew past my face clearing the mess from around Paris. Not much had been damaged on my building, though it's not like the landlord would care anyway. Place is falling apart even without the Akumas.

A little white butterfly comes fluttering by, it lands onto my shoe that's pressed against the back wall.
"Hey buddy" I mumble as it crawls down. They've started coming by more often once ladybug sets them free. I think they like the honeysuckles I planted.

I pluck one out an hold it out towards the butterfly. It flutters up an on my hand before starting to eat. I hear a plop from behind me an slowly look up to the perpetrator.

A tight black suit lined up a strong frame, piercing green eyes, an a tuffle of blonde hair. If that wasn't enough the cat ears sitting alert on his head and the tail swaying in the wind was enough to give him away.

Chat Noir

His eyes are trained on the little bug and he holds his staff tightly. "Careful" he purrs "I've never seen them get this close"

I can only snort at him "Chill with the badass act" I lift myself up, though I'm not happy about it, and set the butterfly in the pot with the honeysuckle smiling as it enjoys its meal. "Its harmless, they stop by for food"

His eyes squint at me "They?"

"Yea they stop by all the time. They're hungry infecting people all the time" I huff out crossing my arms. There's a flash in his eye before his staff is trained towards me.

"And how exactly do you know that?" He accused his voice dripping onto the roof and finding its way up my veins. Even being threatened I can understand why they swoon at him. Though I like being the one holding the weapon.

It takes surprisingly little to swipe the staff from him. I toss it to the side "Dont threaten me. I don't have the time to be hawkmoth an I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to bring the akumas to me in the open"

He eyes his staff across the roof for a second before they train on me. Only a flicker an he's out of a fighting stance and dropped to a bow. "My apologies, we haven't learned everything about the butterflies after they're deakumatized. I was just worried a pretty girl like you might get hurt, what are you doing all alone up here anyway?"

I walk over to his staff bending down to grab it "oh yaknow" with a quick flick of my wrist the metal pole clangs at his feet "just waiting around to be harassed by everyone's favorite Cat"

He smirks "Well as long as I'm your favorite I'm a happy kitty" with a wink an a purr his staff is already put away neatly. He walks towards me, he's grown a lot since I saw him originally. Super heros always made nation wide news. He was nothin but a twink back then.

Now you could see the definition through his suit, it's been a bit to long for me to be this close to such a handsome man. Especially not one in leather.

I put my hand to his chest when he gets a little to close. "Actually I prefer orange cats. I like a looong ride" I slide my hand down his chest looping my finger around his belt an tug him forward making him crash into me "and a bit of crazy" I slip a way from him giggling at his burnt red face as he stutters over his words.

I start going down the railing towards my apartment "Niiight" I coo down at him.

Once actually in my room I start shaking my head "you need to get laid girl damn. With a stranger? Seriously!?" I huff rolling my eyes. A dude jumps on my roof accuses me of being a super villian and I'm practically inviting him to bed!

What have I become??