Chapter Five

As much as I disliked saying it, I was desperate. It had been a long time since I was with someone sexually. In fact it was all the way back to my first night in Paris.

My ex was..well a bit of a sex addict so needless to say I was quite used to constantly getting..SOMETHING. Being away from that for this long I can't help but to miss the feeling of someone else. I really needed a good kitty.

Everything had been so stressful these past few months, I was to my limit and all I could think about was just how good he'd feel. How good he'd sound..

I was desperate for that feeling of being wanted. Of being needed.

So as much as my wand was getting me almost there it never could get me quite over the edge. It was disappointing to say the least. Now Im just willing this Akuma away and hoping he comes back after.

I had turned on the news to check for progress. It seemed like a father was akumatized; he was going around baby proofing the city. Unfortunately that also ment getting rid of people he determined would pose a threat to his daughter.

Lady bug and Chat was on that hit list.

It was a drastic battle and eventually we saw ladybug call for her lucky charm "It appears Ladybug had summoned..a picture frame?" The news caster announced confusion laced her face "Well we will always count on Ladybug even for the hardest of clues!"

A big roar was screamed out and the monster started heading towards to news crew. "Media never show truthhh" He booms out point his hand towards them about to fire, suddenly in the background you see Ladybug swing off and Chat hit the monster distracting him from the crew.

God he's so brave, and he looks so hot teasing that monster.

I don't know what they have planned but I hope it gets everything over quick.

The crew moved further back away from the fight which was smart because it didn't take long before Chat was both tossing the monster around and getting tossed. I'll never understand how they don't get hurt during that.

Finally, Ladybug returns. A girl who looks fresh into her teens is in her arms. You can't hear what they're saying but a bit of arguing back an fourth and what seemed like a heartfelt speech from the daughter the monster started fighting the Akuma on his own. It didn't take long before he was detransformed and Ladybug was fixing everything.

By the time the news crew had ran back up to the scene the two were already off with their fist bump being barely caught before the jumped away. All that was left was the duo who seemed to be in a deep conversation.

The dad exploded at the crew when they tried to interview them screaming about how they don't have any decency these days. I turned it off shortly after awaiting my kitty to return.

I was getting tingly just thinking about it..but there was something to discuss first.

Tap tap tap

A big smile and bright green eyes appeared at my window. I quickly undid the latch allowing him inside. He let out a breath "Sorry that took so long"

"You're perfectly fine. It actually gave me some time to think-"

"Oh god I knew it. I'm sorry I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you or-"

"Goodness will you let me speak first" I giggled at him, he stayed silent for a moment staring at me patiently but his tail was shifting across my floor gently giving away his nerves. "We just need to talk about a few things"

"Good things?"
"Things that need to be said"
"That I should be worried about?"

I laugh at him "No!" I shake my head patting the bed next to me "We need to work out how this is going to work for us. I don't want you worrying about 'taking advantage of me' and I don't wanna worry about taking things to far. If this is going to be a long term thing we should talk out agreements"