Chapter Eleven

Water ran from the bathroom as Adrien started a shower like I asked. I stared at the ceiling settling my breathing. He did pretty good for his first time though he definitely has some improvement to be made.

It'd been a while since someone else made me cum though so I was just happy he got me there at all. I flipped my phone over to see the time. It had been about an hour since I got home. Adrien probably needed to head back soon.

I quickly got up feeling a bit dizy and made my way to the bathroom leaning on the door frame. He was facing away from me and had his hand stuck in the water waiting for the right temperature. His other hand was to the wall keeping him up.

His muscles were on clear display, and he looked like a perfect canvas. I clear my throat making him shoot around to look at me. His eyes trail down my body and his breath picks up a bit before his eyes meet mine again.

His eyes held a question I couldn't make out and he turned towards me fully "Waters ready" He said flicking his eyes down me slightly.

I smiled with a thank you and went over to the shower. The warm water showering down on me felt like heaven. I had to reach over and pull Adrien in to get him to join me.

"You have more cum on you than I do, you need a shower before you go" I laugh

"Yeah, I..don't think I've ever came that hard" He admitted looking at me.

"Power of pussy babe, get used to it" I wink

He smiles a bit "So..we can do this again?"

"Eh sure, if ya want to. No strings attached though. After the break up I had I'm in hoe mode til further notice" I said moving out of the water so he can begin and grabbing the body soap.

"You're in your hoe phase?" He laughs at me as he begins washing himself off.

"Yeah" I shrug "no commitments only pleasure. Need to find a good clinic around here though" I say my nose scrunching up

"Clinc?" He asks tilting his head like a puppy.

Kinda ironic

"Yeah? For STDs and stuff? I mean obviously condoms help but you still gotta go get tested. Never know what people have" I hand him the body wash bottle and we swap with me going into the water to wash off

"Do I need to get tested?" He asks

"If I'm not your only sexual partner then yes. Otherwise I know I'm clean and I'll be doing regular testing I'd be happy to share with you" I shrug "Still wouldn't hurt to go if you want. Might wanna hide your face going in though being THE Adrien Agreste" I snicker at him and he rolls his eyes a bit.

"Yeah THE Agreste" He mumbles. I raise a brow at him but he just waves me off.

I decide it might be good to switch the subject as we swap again letting him wash off. I grab a towel from the hook outside the shower "yaknow I'm impressed. Most guys would be trying for a round two watching me shower" I wink back at him making him blush a little. He looks down before answering.

"I'm not sure I could do another" I giggle at him and lean back into the shower giving him a peck on the cheek.

"That's cute, I'm glad you had fun" I move away from him wiping myself down the best I can before walking out of the bathroom hearing the water turn off not long after. I grab the shorts from the top of the dresser and a new tank top tossing them on.

I peak over at him grabbing his clothes from the floor. As he lifts his jacket I see a small black dot scoot closer into it.

'Plagg'

If I wasn't sure before I definitely was now. I watch him finish getting dressed "Its weird putting on dirty clothes after showering" He says with a bit of disgust picking at his lips.

"Maybe but it's better than having dried cum all over you" I shrug with a small smirk.

"Yeah.." He trails off "Uh..thank you. For tonight. All day really, I've had a lot of fun. Hanging out and then..this?" His face scrunches up for a second

"Dont try to define it just accept it" I say walking over to him. He laughs a little before nodding.

"Either way. I had fun. It was nice, the belt thing is weirdly hot" He trails off as he begins looping the belt through his jeans. He looks up at me.

"So..this is bye?" He questions "Do we hug or shake hands?" He laughs at his own joke. I shake my head walking towards him.

"No usually you just get out, but I'll be sweet" I smile before grabbing him by the collar pulling him in before kissing him. His hands settle on my hips with grip tight enough to keep me in place while mine find their way to his hair.

It continues for a few seconds before I pull away. "We'll work on that" I smile making his face drop.

"Am I that bad?" His hand goes to his lips.

"Its ok" I laugh "Not everyone's great their first time"

"..that wasn't my first kiss" He says "I used to make out with Mari" His brows furrow and he looks down

"Was it also her first time?" I ask making him nod a little "then how was she supposed to know it wasn't great?" I laugh at him "it's not bad! You just haven't found your way yet"

He groans putting his face to my chest "Aww poor baby!" I said making my voice higher "what ever are we gonna do with you huhh" I play with his hair a little before he lifts up with a sigh.

"I guess you'll just have to teach me then" He crosses his arms.

I smile at him leaning in "Good. I like teaching naughty boys how to make their mommy happy" I nip at his jaw before kissing down his neck. He let's out a small hum and turns his face, exposing his neck more. "Needy babyy" I say giving a small lick to his neck before I bite down. His hands shoot up to my arms as he winces in pain but I let go before it marks him to bad.

"Now get out before you don't have a choice but to go for another round." I wave him off heading into the bathroom to brush my teeth I hear the sound of the door but whenever I come out the window is slightly open. I smile before properly closing it and getting into bed.

I passed out quick that night.