Chapter Twenty-Two

After a delicious dinner and dessert, some interesting drinking experience, a chat with a certain kitty, and a shit ton of pictures girls night ended back at the boat. The girls crashed in Julekas bed and I was almost there myself. It was almost 2am now and I was beat. I also had work in the morning which was NOT gonna be fun.

I sighed as a slugged out of Julekas room heading into the bathroom. I pull out a makeup wipe trying to get my eyes clean as I checked my messages. I had spammed mom with pics on the taxi ride here though she won't see til the morning.

There was a text from Adrien though

That One Dude
Coming home tonight?
Sent 1:37am

Me
Nah we're all sleeping out on the boat
Sent 1:58am

I popped over to Lucas message and saw the video.

'What a good boy'

I smiled feeling myself get a little wet as I watched him explode over himself. No one was home so the audio that came with it was absolutely magical hearing him call out for me.

Scrolling under it I also saw a photo of him. A towel wrapped low around his lips and his hair was wet. The phone blocked most of his face and he had a little peace sign up.

I couldn't tell if he kept his face out because I never leave my face in dirty pics or if he just didn't want his face in it but either way he looked fuckin gorgeous.

He hadn't fully dried off and there was a couple water drops still on his lean chest. He wasn't really muscular like Adrien was but fuck would I love to tear into him.

I huffed tossing the makeup wipe in the trash and going to Lucas room. He was surprisingly awake whenever I creek opened his door.

He looked at me with tired eyes and smiled "Like it?" He questioned.

I kept eye contact with him as I came forward pressing my lips into his "You're very hot" I smile

He sets his phone off to the side and scoots further into the bed. I turn around bending over and unzipping my boots. I hear him take in a breath as I do. The dress is short enough bending like this probably give him a hell of a show. I kick off the boots before grabbing the hem on my dress slowly pulling it up and over my head.

I peak over my shoulder as I toss it to the side. He eyes run over my body and I turn to face him. "Woah" He says "way better than the photo" I smile as I crawl into the bed leaning in and kissing him as I lay down. He shifts positions and runs a hand down my waist as he kisses. He moves down to my neck, then to my chest. He squeezes one a bit as he kisses; my hand finding it way to his hair.

Then he starts down my stomach. He reaches the top of my underwear and places a kiss right above before turning over "Good night" He calls pulling the covers over himself

"What?" I say lifting up and staring at him in disbelief.

"No condoms" He shrugs snickering at his own jokes. I huff tossing myself back down.

"At least cuddle me damn" I say turning over. He laughs as he twists around putting his arm over me. He puts a kiss to my shoulder.

"As tempting as you are, you can't give the siren everything she wants without drowning"

"Mm..I hear drowning can be fun" He laughs at me again snuggling in.

----------------------

When my alarm started blasting in the morning I was very upset with it reaching back trying to find the damn thing. I finally managed to turn it off and turned back. Sometime during the night we had swapped around a Luka was now tucked into my side his face in my chest holding onto me. I slide my fingers through his hair and hear him hum a bit.

I can feel his morning wood against my thigh which just ignites last night in my mind again. "You have work?" He questions his voice muffled. I giggle at him

"Unfortunately" I say petting him some more.

He stays put for a moment before unraveling from me with a stretch. "I guess you better get goin then" He says lifting up. I peak at the time seeing 9:00am plastered across my screen.

"I have some time" I smile making him raise a brow at me. I grab his face and start kissing him though it doesn't last long before I pull away "Gross morning breath. Can't do it. Maybe later" I say getting up, he bust out laughing as I make my way out the door.

I knock on the bathroom door hearing a small "Its open" from the other side. When I open the door Zoe is there brushing her teeth. She instantly starts coughing when she sees me, her face turning red. "Y/n! Good morning!" She says no making eye contact.

I give her a confused look peaking in the mirror before seeing my lack of clothes. The underwear rose high on my hips and one of the straps from my bra had slipped down my shoulder. "Sorry" I mumbled fixing the strap. Then something wrapped around my shoulders.

"I noticed after you left" Luca laughed making sure the blanket wrapped around me.

"Thanks" I mumbled. Zoe smiled awkwardly as she passed us heading back into the other room. I pulled the tooth brush they packed me from my bag stealing some of Lukas toothpaste and we brushed our teeth together. I kicked him out with the blanket when he was done to use the bathroom and take a quick shower before work.

When I was done I changed into new clothes before telling the girls bye. "Aww but I thought we could go out for breakfast" Rose whined

"Come with me I'll steal you some pastries" I said as I pull on my flats. The girls practically ran to their shoes.

-------------------

"I need swipey!" I call out as I come in slinging my bag into the managers office to deal with later.

"We're running behind!" Blake calls tossing it at me through the order door. I barely catch it and swipe in quickly.

"This drawer mine?" I call out.

"Uh..Stephanie are you wanting to handle drinks today?" He questioned

"That's fine!" She calls from the tea room.

"Yeah she's all yours! Count it if you want but I checked it when I came in"

"My man!" I praise putting myself on register.

"What yall want?" I ask the girls huddled at the end of the counter. They all give their order to me and I slip into the back making a small togo plate with their desired meals.

"I see you" Blake says

"I'm not hiding from you" I giggle taking it around to them "You're lucky I'm the favorite" I wink at making them giggle.

"A couple pastries aren't nearly worth the extra hours it'll take to find someone as good as you" Blake says as he peaks around the corner before hurrying back to his dough.

"Sounds like favorite to me!" I chime the girls giggle waving a thank you. As they go to sit in the lobby. I wander over to the tea room.

"Beth is sick" Stephanie says "She didn't find out until this morning so whenever we got here nothing was ready" She sighed.

"Oh no" I said "She's like..ancient. can she handle being sick?" I question making her giggle and shrug.

"Hey were you guys at the trash thing yesterday? I never saw you" She says

"You mean you never saw Adrien" I correct making her eyes roll. "Yeah we were both there. But it was PACKED so you might not of seen us. Or been on the wrong park. They had like 5 of these running." I shrug making her sigh.

"Damn"

"Hey you did a good thing at least. Got some trash off the streets" I smiled.

"Uh-huh totally worth my morning" She grumbled as she passed me.