Chapter Thirty-Six

Y/ns friend Moe came up with a green button that said 'switch' and a pansexual flag for a ribbon. His smile reached his eyes as he greeted us. When his (boyfriend?) came up he had a green button with 'dom' and a rainbow flag.

His eyes flicked down at mine own button and flag whenever he turned to look at me. It made me feel weird. Am I really bi-curious? I've never felt attracted to men. But being with a man with Y/n there made me feel..interesting. Maybe I was just a cuck and not really gay? As the two boys bickered my mind wandered to them.

I felt my face flush as thoughts ran through my mind. Something about her making me be with them was weirdly hot.

'That's so weird, why are you thinking like that'

I turn towards her, her hand instantly runs up her ear as some chick screeches. Her slight grimace at the sound and the quick look towards Moe. I could stare all day.

The tight leather body suit had me drooling since she took off her coat; and that's ignoring how good she looks with a tight grip against my leash. It wasn't just her body though. Whenever she looks at me like she's proud of me for doing good it made me melt, and when she looks like shes ready to pounce me I'm already on my knees.

She's hard to say no to her when she's that fucking beautiful.

I'd do anything for her.

She gently tugs me after her as Moe drags her away from girl hanging off his boyfriend. They're ranting off about something but my mind can only focus on the way her hips move as she walks. The biggest tease is getting to see every curve of her body and being able to do nothing about it.

I feel the small whine escape my throat before I even have time to stop it. She must've heard it cause her head instantly turns over her shoulder a bit. There's a small smile tugging at her lips as she yanks done on the leash a little making me stumble a bit.

We continue moving through a few rooms before Moe finally stops us. The room was painted a dark purple and the lights were low. A couple was making out on one of the couches and there was a small group of people to the right all with there own set of leashes attached to people on their knees all various levels of naked.

Y/n had me in tight black pants that were similar to hers and a body harness with straps making a triangle across my chest and chains that hung from below it. I felt very exposed with nothing underneath it but in Y/ns words I 'looked hotter with my marks on show'.

It didn't help how embarrassed I felt but looking at some of the others, it could of been worse. I had a mask to cover my face, people won't know it's me. It was better than the guy in the group with 'slut' written across his forehead, fully nude other than his color not even a mask to hide his shame.

It felt weird being that open about, he didn't seem to have a care in the world only looking up as his dom waiting for her next command.

Why was that hot..

"Kitten" A snap popped in my face.

"Huh sorry?" I turned focusing in on her, a sharp sting swarmed my face. Her mouth opened to tell me off but I could already hear our conversation from earlier.

'You'll have to be on your best behavior. I'm not gonna let it out I'm one of those push over doms. If you break a rule I'll have to punish you ok?'

"I'm sorry Goddess what can I do for you?" Her mouth shuts and a small smile tugs up her lips before her face is serious once again.

"Better. Would you like to go around socializing or do you want to jump into a session?" She questions me. My face flushes instantly. She warned me before hand that we probably wouldn't be alone if we did any play at the party.