Chapter Four

A/n I can't with some of these reading list names, I love you all lmao thanks for reading <3

_______________

Bored is all I can use to describe my "vacation". While working makes me want to kill myself staring at the budget for the month makes me want to even more.

City of love and the only thing fucking me is the economy.

I sigh dropping my pencil down and running my hands down my face. I appreciate Blake trying to help, but I hardly know what to do with myself out of work. It's not like I have friends to go out with, I could call my family but they'll only ask about him, how we're liking Paris.

I'd rather hang myself out the window.

I must of dissociated into the wall cause he was already in the room when I heard him stepping towards me. He was gentle with his steps like if he went to hard it'd break, which in this apartment I wouldn't be surpised.

I turned towards him in a panic before realizing who it was "Oh Chat. Shit you scared me"

"I'm sorry you weren't paying attention." His ears fold down a bit and he looks more like a lost puppy than a kitten. "I came to apologize though. It was really weird for me to watch you like I have been. You're just..God I still sound like a creep it's just-"

"Chat" I cut him off and he looks up at me. Those green eyes always have a hold on me "it's ok, it's kinda cute" I smile up at him from my chair.

"O-oh?" He stutters his eyes widening a bit at me, I get up and walk towards him.

"Yea. You know it was really sad you had to run away so soon yesterday" I coo at him, he takes a few steps back as I draw in on him.

"Oh yea sorry I didn't mean to run out on you it's just with everything- I didn't think you'd want to- and with you not being dressed-" His legs hits my bed and he looks down at it with surprise before turning back towards me, he almost looks scared.

Why is that kinda hot?

"Yaknow I can think of some ways you could make it up to me" I stop right before him. His eyes trail up my body before he makes eye contact with me.

"How?" He says his voice cracks a bit and he's quick to clear his throat, a dust of pink hitting his checks. It's quiet for a moment as I think things through.

"Why did you watch me?" I finally mumble.

"Ah..it's awkward to say" He mutters looking down. I continue to wait but he only grabs his arm refusing to look at me. The blush continues to creep up his face.

"I think I have an idea" I say putting my hand to his chest "because in my experience a boy only comes through a girl's window for one reason" I push him back onto the bed and surpise takes over his face but it's quickly washed away as his hands are quick to cover himself "suit getting a little tight kitty?" I purr quietly at him

"I-uh- we don't know each other. This is very inappropriate you don't even know who I am under this mask! It'd be taking advantage of you to-" I cut off his rambling

"Who said we were doing anything? What a bad kitty, jumping to conclusions, what do you take me for hm?" I slide my self over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. The way he looks up at me is priceless.

His words are lost as he fumbles for a response "yaknow, I think your projecting. I think you don't want me to stop. I'd bet you want to be taken advantage of, why else would you be following me around? Coming in my room so late at night?"

He still doesn't speak. He's still with wide eyes and his mouth partly open a sea of red across his face. I bring my hands down his chest and over his hands. I grab them before gently setting them on my hips. "Just say it Kitty. Tell me exactly why you were being a little pervert, I wanna know" I was taking a risk but based on his bodies reaction I was spot on.

"I-i you..You're very attractive..." His voice is barely there. He's back to avoiding eye contact looking anywhere but me. He never moves his hands though.

I grab a fist full of his hair and pull his hair back where he has to face me, I hear a low groan escape him "Louder Chat" I command

"I'm sorry! I know it's so weird and perverted but you're hot. Every inch of you I can't help but want. Not just your body but your voice too. I'd give anything just to hear it." He's a bit louder this time, he bites his lip like hes holding back.

I push him all the way down on the bed and sit on his hips, I move his hands over my ass and pull down on his bell to expose his chest "What- what are you?" I cut him off biting into his neck, trying to make it lower so it'd be covered by his suit. Though I'm tempted to leave it for the world to see.

"Keep going, that cant be it" I mumble starting to suck leaving a mark and making my way down his chest. His breathing speeds up as he continues.

"That's it! You we're just really pretty and I saw you at work a few times, nothing more!" He says his nails digging into me when I bite a bit to hard.

"Oh come on. You expect me to believe that?" I chimed. He nods but before he can say anything I grind down on him. I feel him start to twitch through the suit and he let's out a long groan bucking his hips up and gripping mine. "I stop if you don't tell the truth" I sang out grabbing his face an leaning down to kiss down his jaw.

"Ok-ok I've seen you through your window a few times changing" He grunts as I continue grinding against him. "I felt so dirty watching but fuck I couldn't stop. You looked so good. You're bodys-" He gasps as I run my thumb over his nipple "perfect" He purrs at me gripping me hard.

"You've been watching me change?" I look over at my window "I really should close those curtains more huh..though. Is it bad that's kinda hot?" I giggle and his eyes roll back a bit

"Fuck that laugh" He whines out "God you're so perfect" His hands move down to my thighs and he squeezes them making me squeak out.

"Is that all you did? Just watch?" I whisper down to him. He nods slowly.

"At first..I didn't want anyone to see me, but..then I started seeing you at the coffee shop. Everything started flooding back to me, and talking to you. You're such an amazing person too. I..I may of touched myself to you, though about well..this. You on top of me, making me feel good. I'm still not convinced I'm not dreaming" I was dripping listening to him talk about me. I could see how desperate he was getting as well.

His hair was getting messy and he was getting hot. Between ragged breaths he was making little noises that were driving me wild, getting needier by the second as his hands trailed over my legs.

"Chat-" I'm cut off my a scream an almost immediately after there was a ring. He threw his head back with a groan lifting his hips to pull out his staff.

"Hello?" He said sounding very upset, I got off his lap to let him sit up.

"Kitty! I need you there's been another Akuma attack. How fast can you get to the Effiel tower?" Ladybug barked out. He sighed

"Right away M'lady. I'll meet you there" He hung up and looked at me with puppy eyes getting off the bed. "I'm so sorry. It's for the best, this isn't right. I don't want you to-"

"Chat Noir, you've admitted to following me around and peeping through my windows. Not to mention masturbating to me. We're way past apologies." He completely droops and he looks like he's shuffling for words again. I push my self against him running my hand up his thigh.

"So next time you wanna be a bad boy, come to me instead" I say leaning up an lightly biting his ear. I pull away from him quickly going over to me bedside drawer "and try to get rid of that before all of Paris thinks you're getting a hard on for a monster" I pull out my vibrator from the drawer an toss myself onto the bed.

His ears droop again as he looks between the vibrator and my body with a little whine he zips up his suit and hops out the window.

I suppose it's a solo job tonight.