Chapter Forty

"I'm nervous" Chat admitted as he came out of the bathroom with a mask on and towel around his waist.

"There's nothing to be worried about baby. We'll take it slow" I smile "We know you like it. You made such a big mess after the plug" I wink at him making him blush.

"Ye-yes but that's different! It's..smaller" He defends eyeing the dildo I have lying on the bed.

"Other option is we can call off tonight but you wanted to try it so I set it up for you. Don't you think we should at least give it a shot? You can always tell me your safe word and we can stop" That seemed to calm his nerves as he nods a bit before dropping his towel.

He takes a breath before walking over to me. I smile up at him before patting the bed. When he sits down I flip myself so I'm on top of him. "Ready?" I question. He gives a tight nod making me smile.

I lean down starting to kiss up his neck making my way to his lips. My hands run over his body getting him to loosen up a little. "You're gonna do so good for me beautiful" I purr at him before bitting down on his lower lips. I give it a small tug before letting go making a small whine slip.

"I'm gonna try Mommy" He says a smile dotting his face. I lay him down before kissing down his chest leaving a mark on my way down. I run my tongue over his nipples a few times to give him some pleasure before the pain. He moans a bit and its hard to keep myself from jumping him now

I keep moving down kissing and biting down his stomach. My hand runs over his cock getting it nice and hard as I do. I run my tongue up it making his eyes roll back a bit. I smile a bit as I grab the lube getting it over my first two fingers. I spread his legs running my fingers over his hole a few times to get it well lubed. After I stuck one finger in.

He instantly started clenching around me with a small moan. I giggled a bit running my free hand over his thighs. He nods at me as I began moving my finger inside of him. Low moans filled the air as I continued eventually adding the second.

Once the second was in aiding in stretching him out I wrapped my mouth around his cock working with my fingers going at the same rhythm. His eyes roll back as his back arches. He takes it well and if he wouldn't of gotten substantially louder I would of assumed he never noticed when I slipped the third finger in.

His moans roll out as I continue my attack. He sounds absolutely perfect as I work him out to be able to take me. I start using my tongue more and whenever it seems like he's about to cum I stop. He whines as I pull away from him and suddenly his fears are back as I grab the dildo fitting it into the harness around my waist.

As I get it locked in I turn towards him. His eyes are locked on it as I run a line of lube down it. I use my hands jerking off the dildo to spread the lube throughout. When it seems ready I do a flipping motion with my hands and he timidly turns to get on his hands and knees.

I grab him by the hips and put him in a proper position before putting a bit more lube around his hole. He squeaks as I start to slide into him his hands instantly gripping the sheets. I keep pushing into him giving him soft praise as I do. He hisses making me stop for just a second. No safe word, and I continue.

When I'm finally all the way in I stop "Such a good boy baby, taking Mommy so well" I praise.

"Y-you feel so big" He admits making me giggle a little. He whines a bit making me quickly apologize.

"Dont be embarrassed baby. I like hearing it. I love knowing how you're enjoying yourself" I run my hands up his thighs and around the front of him giving gentle strokes to his cock. He's rock hard for me and the silent praise makes me anxious to start.