Chapter Thirty Eight

Chat was pretty woozy coming out of the scene. Which made it lucky that Benjamin had stopped by and noticed our scene. Moe had given us the key to their bedroom saying I better appreciate the favoritism and "thanks for the very confused boner".

Now I was laid with Chat cuddled into my arms trying my best to sooth the marks starting to bruise his skin. I worried I went to hard on him, we hadn't done much impact play but I knew he was a Masochist. He hadn't seemed to fully accept it yet though.

I'm not sure he's fully accepted a lot of things.

He did well enough for his first time, and I think I more than made my mark at the party. A few of our on lookers expressing their quiet applause and an offer to join a scene or two were tossed out during our part.

I was more focused on getting Chat somewhere quiet. He was barely keeping his eyes open much less walking. It had been probably around 30 minutes now and my arm was well numbed from him laying on me.

I gently nudged him awake planting soft kisses to his forehead and he groaned into my chest about how bright it was. I could only giggle at him continuing to run my fingers through his hair until he properly woke up.

It took another 5 minutes before he huffed and lifted up wincing as he did. It gave me a proper look at his back and..as much as I'd like to say I felt bad.

It took a lot to not pin him down again.

The marks where taking beautifully to his skin. The tiger strips from the flog that ran down his arm, the ones across his back where matched perfectly by the perfect crosses of the cane.

It was very tempting and we'd definitely be taking pictures.

"Y/n?" He questioned peaking over his shoulder.

"Yes beautiful?" I questioned instantly moving to his side and wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm so tired" He giggled slumping forward a bit. I gave a small chuckle before kissing down his jaw.

"Give yourself a second and then we'll go home ok?" He nodded at my words before peaking around the room. He set his eyes on his destination and makes careful moves off the bed.

I get off with him to be ready incase he goes down but he walks over to the attached bathroom with almost no issue. With the door shut I'm left alone and feel the small tug of worry. I need to get him home and in a shower for bed. I sit on chair peaking around the room. It was decorated fairly bland with little to no personal items, the house itself was purely showy.

It was definitely just used for parties like these. Maybe Moe and Benjamin would have some personal time considering they have a locked bedroom but this far from seemed like a lived in home.

"Holy shit!" I hear called from the bathroom, the sink running. I instantly giggle as I hear the sink turn off and a small commotion. I carefully open the door peaking in to see him fully turned around trying to get a good angle of his back.

"You should see your thighs" I giggled making his head whip around as I fully open the door.

"No fuckin wonder I'm so tense" He huffs. Hearing him cuss will always be a personal favorite.

I step a bit closer to him gently kocking him back onto the counter "Are you complaining kitten? I think you look hot" I tease using a low voice. He shrinks down a little melting at my tone. He bites his lip as he shakes his head 'no'.

"Good. Cause then I might just have to do it again" He let's out a quiet whine as he looks up at me. His green eyes are piercing and he looks way to good melting beneath me. I grab him by the neck pulling him closer as smash my lips against his. It instantly turns into a sloppy makeout with my tongue slipping into his mouth and my hand in his hair.

He pushes back on me a little with a smile dotting his lips "Can we go home first"

Something about the way he asks if we could go home had my cheeks red. I was practically stunned to silence and slipped back a bit "Of course" I smile real big not wanting him to notice how he's affecting me.

I didn't want to feel butterflies. A relationship only causes trouble. Why not just have good fun? Make each other cum and part ways. There's no need for the gushy romance shit.

I called a taxi and take out from a diner befors we trailed back through the party, after locking up Moe's room. I slipped him the key and told him to have fun. People were still going strong and it was well into the night now. I picked up our bags and we slipped on our coats before heading out.

The bouncer gave us a small wave goodbye as we walked out. Once in the car we had it take us up to a local diner. I pulled off my mask before going in leaving Chat outside looking very excited for the rest of the walk home, definitely not like he was suicidal at all.

When I came back out with our order we headed out towards the house doing our best to keep to ourselves as we walked but we didn't look the most normal. The long coats and masks made us look a bit freaky but luckily Paris is a fairly mind your own place. That is unless they were to recognize us. Then we'd be swarmed with paparazzi.

Once at the house we slipped around back, chat transformed to get us over the wall and in through the window (though I had to do a lot of the heavy lifting) and we settled down on the couch in my room.

I figured eating would be better so we turned on a movie to watch before hitting the shower.

Food seemed to pick Chat up a bit and he was all smiley as the movie wrapped up though those sleepy eyes never quite left. He looked adorable as I pulled him up off the couch groaning as I did.

"You're not sleeping in my bed all sweaty and gross. Probably got cum stains all over you" I giggle at him.

He only hummed happily "Sounds like a good thing. You should add more" He teased.

I roll my eyes beginning to pull off his clothes "You'd pass out before I could even think about cumming" I tug a little harder trying to get his pants off.

"Mm..maybe. Can always find out" He winks down at me. I shake my head as I finally get him undressed I instinctively reach up for his mask making him jump back a bit.

My hands shoot down as I realize what I was doing. "Sorry" I mumble quickly. His eyes are wide and he looks like mouse caught by a cat.

"I..it's fine" He says under his breath looking down.

"No it's not I get it. You're a super hero can't just let some girl know your identity and all. Totally get it" I wave him off going to turn on the water.

"What?" He questions walking towards me "Y/n you're not just some girl" He says grabbing my arm. He looks hurt.

"Chat I get it you're fine" I wave him off "Can we just have a nice night?"

He pouts but nods slipping into the tub.