Chapter Seven

A/n #1 in femdom👀 thank youu<3
Imagine when it actually starts getting fun

____________

It was hard to sleep thinking about everything that has happened. It was just a few days ago I hadn't even spoken to Chat. Now I've had him sign a contract agreeing to be my submissive.

It felt..interesting.

He's just so..hot! I mean the noises he makes and how cute he looks when he gets embarrassed.

Tearing down that confident flirty persona he always uses makes me feel so powerful.

It was hard going from constantly having SOMETHING with my ex going on to not even holding hands with someone for months on end..

Hell I think a bumpy car ride coulda done the trick at that point.

But now I have a kitten willing to do whatever I want him too.

Though it didn't help that I had clarity on his voice now. It was like a fog lifted from my mind about what he sounded like whenever I heard him through the door.

I can only imagine it has something to do with how the heros work to keep their identities a secret. But now my issue was where had I heard it from before?? I couldn't wrap my brain around it, but I knew him.

I suppose it made sense considering Chat said he knew me outside of Chat Noir as well. Have I really been interacting with him that much? My mind started running through possible people but I had to stop myself.

What am I doing?? I have a smoking hot dude who wants me to teach him the wonderful world of BDSM and I'm here trying to ruin it!

I decide it's best if I force myself to go to bed and run to the bathroom grabbing melatonin gummies out of the cabinet.

I need my brain to shut up.

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling trying my best not to think waiting for the gummies to kick in.

My mind was still stuck running wild though. I couldn't help it. Everything happened so fast. It feels like just yesterday I was up on the roof questioning my existence and now I have Paris' favorite super hero unable to control himself around me.

It was weirdly arousing.

I was concerned about his ability to separate feelings since he's a virgin. I put it as a clause in our contract on hope it might help but it's not something that can really be helped. I'm just not ready for a committed relationship right now. I don't want him catching feelings just for me to break his heart.

I suppose there's no way to know if he's telling the truth. I mean what kinda teenage guy stops himself from getting busy with his girlfriend?

It's hard to stop myself from questioning who he is. What he's like.

Maybe I'll find out eventually..

----------------

Work tomorrow means laundry today. Laundry today means off to the laundry mat because God forbid we have a laundry room on site or even hook ups in the rooms.

I was stuck scrolling my phone til my clothes were done. If I've learned anything it's that scrolling your phone is only fun when there's something else for you to do. Having nothing else to do but stare at the spinning mass that is your clothes makes it a hell of a lot less entertaining.

It was so slow there wasn't even an employee in. No one to talk to. Nothing to do.

It felt like hours before I heard a stampede coming down the street. There was screaming and hard foot steps. Suddenly I heard the door bell go off and streak of blonde and white pass through the door. Confusion takes over my face but before I can question anything a head pops in the door.