Chapter Thirteen

"Then I suppose that means you're here for a fix?" He fiddles with his thumbs as he nods.

He looked so good with his hair a mess like that. I wonder if he just got back from an attack..

"I..I don't know it feels silly but when you touch me it's like..everything melts away. I don't feel stressed out anymore. So much goes on behind this mask that Akuma attacks don't even phase me. I just want to feel good for a bit" He looks down like he's ashamed making my heart ping.

I can only imagine what he's going through, trying to keep up with his father's brand and from what little I heard his friend Nino yelling yesterday his dad seems like a real piece of work.

"Well, I'm glad I can make you feel good" His ears twitch at my words making me smile.

I pull my uniform over my head tossing it to the side before moving towards him. His eyes were trained to my chest until I stopped in front of him.

Those eyes are a sin I'm ready to melt for.

"Yaknow I think I know of a way to help you get rid of some of that stress kitten" I trial my finger down his jaw as I wrap myself around him.

"Oh yea? And how do you plan to do that?" He says grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer.

I smile at him only pushing him to the side making us both fall to the bed. It wasn't the most comfortable position but it got us started.

My lips locked with his leading his hands to begin running over my body pulling me closer to him. I grab his wrist pinning them down to the bed. I break the kiss smiling at his already dazed look "Touch me or yourself and you'll be punished understood?" He looks at me slightly confused but nods. I slide off him and he doesn't move a muscle keeping his arms pinned to the bed like I had him.

"Lay straight on the bed" I say rounding the corner to my bedside table. I open the drawer pulling my wand out. His confusion grows as he settles onto the bed where I instructed him.

"The full body suit is a bit frustrating" I admit as I straddle him again. He watches as I pull on his bell unzipping his suit. I put a small kiss to his lips before I start following the bell down his chest. I stop before I fully unzip it and begin licking back up. His breathing picks up and he raises his hand slightly before putting it back down and gripping the sheets "Good boy" I whisper in his ear making his back arch into me. I run my hand over his cock through his suit making him let out a shaky breath.

"Up" I command, he immediately sits up and I get to work pulling his suit down from his arms. I start kissing him as I do but when I get down to his hands he freaks out.

"Wa-wait wait wait!" He says pulling his hands away "I-I'll detransform if my ring comes off" His face tints pink as he looks at me and down to his hand.

'Adrien you silly cat'

"Of course" I smile "Can't very well know your identity" This feels like something I should be upset over but why look into it when I could hear him scream for me?

I push him down to the bed before unzipping the bell the rest of the way. Leather bunched at his wrist and behind his back, he'd probably be more comfortable with the suit back up. On the other hand, I get to stare at those gorgeous arms. So what does his comforbility matter?

I lean down and begin kissing him again slyly grabbing the wand. I swipe my tongue against his bottom lip and he's quick to accept. I get the wand set and my thumb over the power button. I hold down the power button biting his lip whenever it started to roar to life. When his wince hit my ears I pressed the head of the wand into his base.