Chapter Twenty-One

To say the girls were light-weights would be an understatement. Rose had one drink and was already slurring her words while Juleka had taken a few shots and was singing on a table the whole club cheering her on.

Zoe was apparently not much of a drinker and had been sipping on a fruity drink all night even that had her a bit tipsy and out of her normal zone. She was chatting up a girl we had peered pressured her into starting a conversation with. It seemed to be going well.

I was busy keeping an eye on everyone so I was keeping myself on the lower end of drinks. We had started at dinner. Dinner turned into dessert, dessert turned into hunting down Andrè, hunting down Andrè lead to us finding a bar, shitty men in the bar lead us to this queer club.

Now we're here and the girls seem to be having a lot of fun. We'd been here for about two hours or so when things started getting fuzzy and I stepped over to Zoe telling her to watch the girls I was stepping out for a second.

'Way to many people'

I waved to the bouncer as I slipped out and into the alley next to the club. I sighed stretching a bit taking some time to cool off.

I had a solid five minutes of blissful silence when I heard a plop from above me.

"Well hello" I hear a purr as chat stepped out of the darkness. "Whats a girl like you doing out alone looking this good?"

I chuckle a bit pulling him in by his bell "Waiting on a cute kitty to save me from my solitude" I smile and he rest his hands at my waist.

"Guess I came in purrfect time" He reached up moving some hair from my face. He just stared at me not making any moves so I went for it instead planting a deep kiss to his lips before he pushed me away.

"Sorry, have you been drinking?" He asked

"Just a little. I'm the sober one for the night" I giggled. He nodded a bit coming a bit closer.

"So you're in your right mind and-"

"Chat. Be the douche for once. Kiss the drunk girl" I laughed making him back away again

"Now wait are you actually-" I cut him off again pushing him to the wall and shoving my tongue in his mouth.

The kissing is still not the best but he's way more confident when he's chat which makes him not overthink his actions as much.

Maybe it was the light buzz flowing but the kiss had improved, or I was getting sloppier. It felt like I wasn't close enough to him so I grabbed him by the shoulders and hoisted up. He quickly caught me with a surpised gasp. His hand gripped my thighs and his long claws dug into me a bit. It was weirdly turning me on.

I pressed myself into him as he started kissing on my neck. I grabbed a fistful of his hair lightly pulling as he pressed kisses everywhere he could. "You look so good" He mumbles into my skin "and smell good..like really good. Is it a new perfume?" He questions as he pulls back a bit making me laugh.

"It might be one of the girls that rubbed off on me. Maybe Lukas cologne?" I questioned leaning back down to kiss him. His kisses felt a bit out of time for a few seconds before he pulled away again

"I'm sorry Lukas?" He looked at me with his brows furrowed and his ears droopy. He let me down gently. I gave him a pointed look and his gazed dropped to the ground "Not important, noted"

I lifted his chin and smiled "Good, cause all you should focus on around me is us" I place a small kiss to his lips and he started properly kissing me back. Trailing kisses over his cheek and, after pulling down his bell, down his neck I get a little purr out of him. Chat runs his hands down my back pulling me a bit closer as he does.

I could feel him pushing into me all ready and even more so as I went back up. His hand went to my hair keeping me in place as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

'Look at mister bold taking some charge. We should fix that'

When the opportunity presents itself I take hold on his lip between my teeth giving it a small tug making him whine out. I pulled away with a small and ran my finger over the mark I gave Adrien earlier in the car. He winced as his hand went up to cover the mark. He looked to the side.

"Does it hurt?" I question

"A little" He says quietly still not making eye contact. I smirk a bit as I move his head and bite down hard on the other side of his neck. "FUCK!" He calls before covering his mouth. He whines out as I start sucking, he tries to pull away a bit before realizing that only makes it worse. I continue my abuse on his neck even as his nails grip into me and he whines.

When I finally let go he let's out a sigh of relief before looking at me. "You know how hard that'll be to cover. I do have a life outside of the hero thing" His glare was playful but his words were fair. He'll need a lot of makeup for his photoshoot coming up to hide that.

I hum at him running my finger down his neck before pressing into the mark from earlier. He winces a bit "Just make sure to let your other girl know. I like it to be clear whats my property." I smile

"Are..are you mad?" He questions. I shake my head

"Just making it clear. You're owned. All mine. I don't mind sharing toys though" I give him a small pat on his face "Thanks for the fresh air. But I'm headed in" I smile throwing a wink at him.