Chapter Nineteen

Adrien had dropped us off, offering his goodbyes. I had made sure he watched as I set my bag back down in the floor on our way out. So when we had headed down the stairs towards the boat I made my excuse for my bag and ran back up seeing the limo still there.

I smile popping back into the back seat. The privacy window had been rolled up and my bag was on the seat next to him making me smile.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about?" He questioned

I smiled at him "The girls packed me some very pretty clothes. They were giggling their heads off going through my underwear drawer" He swallowed nodding a bit

"I'm sure they did great..You'd look good in anything" He looked down at the outfit I had on. I smiled dropping to my knees in front of him.

My hands traced up his thighs before reaching his pants. "I can't imagine how pent up you must've been. Having to stare at this all day" I nod down at myself "No doubt thinking about this morning.." I start undoing his belt.

"Trying my best not too.." He mumbles off watching my hands closely.

"Oh? And how have you done with that?" I question smiling, pulling the belt from his waist.

"Terribly" He said taking a breath. He was hard and his hands sat at the edge of his thighs, waiting on permission. I smiled running my hand over him through his jeans.

"Good." I run my hands up before looping it around his jeans and undoing his button, pulling down the zipper. "I don't want you to stop yourself from thinking anymore" I look up at him.

"If you think about it, good. If you don't? Oh well" I shrug rubbing him through his boxers now. "There's a rule. Touch yourself all you want, but no cumming. Not until I say so. So ignore your needs or abuse yourself til you're a whiny little mess. I don't care. But you're gonna be a good boy, and wait to cum. I promise it'll be worth it" I smile his grip slightly tightening on his legs.

"Ye-yes ma'am" His breathing picks up and he starts puffing out his chest some. I smile pushing myself up into the seat with him. I start kissing his and he grabs my hips starting to push into me. I pull away slapping him. He reaches up soothing his face.

I reach back pulling his hair making him cry out a bit "Whores don't touch without permission. Don't make me punish you" His face shows the pain he feels but his eyes hold nothing but arousal.

He nods not daring to speak and let his hair go. I smile again kissing him.

"This is going to be so much fun" I say leaning down and kissing around his neck. I pin his wrist before I bite him making a sharp wince escape his throat and his teeth clack together.

I work a small mark into his skin before pulling back giving a few small kitten licks to the spot before pulling away.

"You left me alone for a few days" I said unbuttoning my pants shorts "I got lonely" I frowned putting his hands over me. He looked at me for a second before slipping his hands into my shorts moving my underwear to the side.

It was to awkward of an angle to do anything fun (though I would not of objected to laying down on the seats) but the important part was that he could feel me. That's exactly what he did. He ran his fingers around my clit slightly then down to my hole sucking in a breath.

"All you, you get me so wet baby. And you left me all alone like that" I frowned before slipping away from him zipping my shorts up "So tonight you get to feel that way" I smile grabbing my bag and popping out of the car. I wave to Erza on my way out heading down to the boat.

-------------

The girls were..very excited tonight. Music was blasting and Zoe was working through Julekas hair while I sat on her bed laughing. Rose was working on her eyeshadow and I was going through boots for Juleka. Outfit before landing on a pair scarily similar to mine just without the platform. I jumped up scooting around Zoe to show Juleka.

"So we're definitely matching tonight right?" I demanded making her laughing and nod a little.

"Aww I forgot you had those! They're so cute!" Rose chimed making grabbing hands at the boot. Every detail about the boots were the same except for 3 inch platforms on mine. Rose clapped her hands talking about how "cute we all are going to look"

I giggled slipping on my boots saying I was headed to the bathroom. It was almost 6 and they wanted to leave around 7, though I wasn't sure we were making that time.

I slipped into the bathroom looking at myself. I had done my own makeup scared of what they'd do to me if I let them free. I had on dark red lipstick and some mascara, though I was convinced to let Juleka do eyeliner for me that I wasn't mad at.

I wasn't really one for dresses but they did pick out one of my favorites. It was black and came down to mid thigh. The bottom had sliced through showing off the flower printed lace that runs over the dress, it was nice and tight at my waist and faned out the further it went. They also picked out some distressed stockings and of course the boots. Spikes lined the tops of the boots along with lace up straps and a belt that went across the ankle.

They also gave me a soft blue matching set to go under it, which made for great pictures.

I snapped a few of the normal outfit before picking my favorite and sending it to my mom with the text "Going out with some friends. I'll send pics when I'm home"

Then I pull the sleeve down a bit, enough to expose the strap of my bra and the top of the lace that runs the top before taking another picture.

I send it to Adrien with the text "How'd they do?" I see a text back almost immediately but I already had the phone on the ground putting it on timer getting an upwards shot. It showed off the boots well and almost showed up the dress. I smile before swapping back over to Adriens message.

(Quick A/n I've been trying to get these to work like text look but it's being difficult so you get this lol)

That One Dude

Me
[Photo sent]
How'd they do?
Sent 6:13

That One Dude
Wow..
You look really good
Sent 6:13

Me
[Phone sent]
I think I prefer your view from below me better
Sent 6:16

That One Dude
Oh my god
I..
I like the boots :)
Sent 6:16

Me
Oh?
Noted :)
Sent 6:16

That One Dude
Should I be scared?
Sent 6:17

Me
Probably not
What's a little pain right? :)
Sent 6:17

That One Dude
That..is way hotter than it should be
Sent 6:17

I giggle before pulling the dress off. I set up my phone taking a bunch of photos from all different angles. When I'm done I pull my dress back on deciding to use the pictures later. I peak out hearing the girls still giggling while singing along to a song.

I turn the other way peaking down at my phone.

Mom
You look good! I'm glad you've made some friends. Just a girl's night? Where's Trention?

I wince slipping my phone back away. Tonight is NOT a night to be thinking of him.

I make my way around the corner and head towards Lucas door. When I open it he's sitting on his bed strumming his guitar.

"Oh hey!" He smiles "I wanted to talk to you"