Chapter Twenty-Three

"That would be 7.49 but honestly I prefer the blueberry if you ask me. They get em fresh from some farmers market in the area and we squish em in the back to make the filling" I tell the man as he looks over our menu

"Oh that does sound good. What's the price difference" He asks

"Same price" I nod

"I'll take it then. Thank you very much dear" He pulls out his wallet grabbing the cash to pay.

"Berry-punch tea!" Stephanie exclaims setting down the drink with a proud smile.

"Oh I didn't order that" The old man says.

"Oh its not for you" Stephanie says "Adriennn"

Adrien peaks from around the man looking a bit confused "I haven't ordered yet" He says out of his normal t-shirt and sporting a brown turtle neck.

"Oh yeah but you get the same thing so I made it already" She smiled

"Cutting in front of the customer right here" I fake a smile at her before turning towards the man "Sorry she's still learning." I say as I hand him his change.

"That's alright honey, I remember getting all excited about boys like that when I was younger" He smiles before slipping his change in my tip jar.

Adrien apologizes to the man again as he steps up to the counter handing me a twenty. He grabs the tea giving a small thank you to Stephanie as I slip the change into my jar. He never tries to take it anymore. Just stares at me til I put it in the jar to the point I just started putting it in the jar.

The berry bunch tea was one of the many flavored teas we make and once he tried it he's yet to get something else.

He peaks behind him making sure no one was there then slid to the end of the counter. I raise a brow taking the few steps down and he leans in a bit closer whispering to me.

"I just wanted to say you looked really good last night..and thank you for the pictures" Pink flushes his face as he mumbles the last bit. I smile at him

"Of course. I hoped they helped" He tossed a playful glare.

"It was hard to..listen-"

"Obey?" I correct making his eyes dart over to Stephanie. He cleared his throat a bit and nodded slowly

"Its hard to obey when you look that good." He admits eyes flicking down for a second.

I scoot a little closer to him "and you didn't even see the good photos" I look up at him with a smile making him raise a brow.

"I uh..I wouldn't mind seeing them.." He trailed making me giggle at him.

"Oh yeah? Would that help you out?" I tease lowering my voice. He smiles

"No, it'd make me late for my fitting" He bites his lip slightly looking over at me before stepping away "I'll see you later then?"

I nod at him instantly heading into the managers office. I send him another one of the more teasey photos awaiting his response. I keep my eye on the front making sure no one comes up to order.

Stephanie suddenly pops in front of me "No phones at work, so what is miss. Rule follower doing on hers?" She says referencing all the times ive made her put her phone away. In my defense she does it in front of customers.

She peaks over my phone making me shove it to my chest. "And what makes you think you can look at my messages?" I question with a small glare. She rolls her eyes at me before crossing her arms.

"Whatever your slacking for it must be good. Plus Adrien just left so I can't only assume it has something to do with him"

"And you're jealous because he didn't tell you goodbye?" I tease