Chapter Twenty-Five

It was a semi new toy. It was actually supposed to be a surprise for my ex but we broke up the day before it arrived. Since then it had been awaiting in the box. I had pulled it out finally after Chat signed our agreement and only a few days ago made sure it was clean and charged. Which ment tonight would be the perfect time to use it.

I smiled as I opened the box showing the camera the ring before winking and turning it off. Video one complete.

I pulled my towel from earlier from the floor and quickly wiped away the mess he had made. He mumbled a thank you as he began to sit up only for me to push him back down. "Um..everything ok?" He questioned

"Remember how I said..'until I was done with you'? I'm not done yet" I pat his chest a little making him wince.

"Yes ma'am" He mumbled settling back onto the bed. I think the anticipation was getting to him because he had a semi whenever I focused back on him after fixing the camera how I wanted it. I giggle at him as I re started the video.

"Chat" I call making him perk up.

"Yes?" He questioned

"We've agreed you don't need permission to cum tonight. So as much as you need to, youre welcome to ok?"

"Yes ma'am" He nods suspicion seeping back into his voice.

'Smart boy'

"Good. Cause now it's mommy's turn" I smirk as I lay down

"Your turn?" He questions making me nod

"You can't have all the fun" I grab his dick again and start jerking him off until hes hard again, which really doesnt take long. I slip the cock ring on him making he pipe up.

"Whats-" I quickly shush him with a long kiss before pulling him up and laying down on the bed helping him settle between my legs

"Its your turn to make me cum" I giggle grabbing the remote to his cock ring.

"I'd love to but what's on-" A small buzz erupts from the room as I power the toy on turning it to the lowest setting "ooh" He says "Oh fuck-"

"Chat? My turn" He nods and quickly lowers himself attempting to focus on me. His tongue swipes over my clit making me groan.

"Fuck you taste good" He mumbles before shoving his face into me. His hands gripped my thighs as his tongue worked my clit. He circles my clit for a while before doing slow flicks.

"We are way past foreplay" I say with a small laugh. "Normally good job but my god you're gonna be replaced with a vibrator if you don't pick it up"

His tune is quick to change and his slow flicks move to quick swipes, his tongue flexes to give a harder touch as he moves left and right across my clit. His hands move around givening peaceful rubs to my thighs and I bump his ring up a notch making him hum into my clit. My back arches at the feeling and my moans keep rising the better he does.

His hand runs down the back of my thigh before sliding into place under his chin. He sticks a finger in lightly moving it inside me. That alone had me louder as the internal stimulation pulled me in.

He worked faster the louder I grew, I bumped up the power a bit more. I pulled my phone down and point the camera at him. I ran my free hand threw his hair before giving it a tight pull making him squeak "What a useless fuckin toy. Come on, make mommy actually feel something huh? Don't tell me I'll have to toss you out all ready" He moves faster adding another finger.

It's hard to stiffle the moans as he picks up pace. He finally lifts off my clit as he sits up a bit, his head rests on my knee as he keeps fingering me "You sound so fuckin good. Fuck Y/n.." the way my name sounds on his lips like that gets to me and he suddenly feels a hundred times better.

"Oh yea kitten? You like hearing Mommy tell you how fuckin worthless you are?" His dick twitches and I turn up the power again.

A string of 'fucks' and hes blowing his load all over us. I giggle a bit at him "Dirty boy. Making a mess all over mommy" I tease. He's already hard again from the vibrations, he's shaking a bit. I reach up and pull him down by his hair "You need to clean up your mess" I command

"Wh-what I-?"

"Lick." I demand. His tongue sticks out licking the drops of cum off my stomach. It goes from short kitten licks to long proper licks as he cleans me. Even more so I began my teasing "What a good boyy" I coo "Such a good little cum slut" I let his hair go as he cleans the last of me.

He's quiet for a moment "You taste better" before he's leaning back down and licking at my clit. I giggle at him before grabbing the controller again. I bump it up the last two notches to put it on full blast.

He gives me desperate licks as he goes harder changing his approach to find my g-spot. I flip the camera up towards me sending it a small wink before setting it back in the little holder.

I put all my focus on him and run my hands over his shoulders and into his hair. He let's out a deep groan as I run my fingers through. "You're doing so good" I tell him, he makes a sudden choking sound before pulling away from my clit.

"Fuck.." When I peaked down cum leaked down his tip making me laugh.

"Aww does someone like it when his mommy praises him?" He let's out a sigh before putting his fingers back to work.

"I'd like it a lot more to get you to cum instead of making a mess for the fourth time" He has a playful smile on his lips as he dips back down. He starts sucking on my clit using his tongue to circle around it as he does.

I pull at his hair a little as he runs over a good spot. The action must of boosted him cause he was right back at it moving around it a little. I gave in from hiding just how good he was doing and let myself enjoy it. His moans sounding more strangled now he probably doesn't have much more in him.

He starts slowing down just as he hits where he needs too and I pull hard on his hair. He let's out a whine and give my leg a few taps and I quickly let go letting my nails dig into my thighs.

"Sorry, sorry. Just fuck, right there" I call out as I get louder. He goes harder on me and I tense up as the pleasure racks through my body. "God FUCK that's a good boyy" I call out as my back arches. I could feel him slowly undoing me I push his head closer to me and he uses his spare hand to push my thigh down to keep me from crushing him. He started whining into me as his own orgasm started up again which just sent me over the edge.

My hands went straight to the sheets grabbing a ball of them in my hands as I felt it bubble up inside of me. I was practically screaming for him and I'm sure he would be too if his mouth wasn't busy.

"God-fuck! Come on baby be mommy's good little cum slut. Don't stop! Don't fuckin stop!" I command tossing my head back into the pillows.

"God such a good boyy- fuck! God YESS-FUCK BABY that's it. Yeah, fuck make mommy cum baby. You wanna be such a good little whore for Mommy? Fuckin keep it up. Come on! I know you can do it. That's it baby boy doing so good. So fuckin good!" The same strangled noise comes from him and it sends me over the edge. My thighs came up holding him in place and crushing his head as my orgasm rolled out.

I screamed as it rippled through me making my legs shake. When my legs finally released him he took a big breath "please get this off me" He begged pointing down at the still vibrating toy. I laughed as I grabbed the controller turning it off

"Oh thank God. My dick hurts" He laughs as I help him take it off. He sighs taking a huff "I thought you were gonna suffocate me" He (half) jokes making me laugh again.

"Yeah, yeah. You loved it" I tease making him nod.

"Every fuckin second" He smiled as he leaned in. As I connected our lips he reached up grabbing my face. I could still taste myself on his lips as we kissed and it made me hum.

When he pulled away he called out "Plagg claws out!" And you hear a small "nooooo" as plagg gets absorbed into his ring. He pulls the blindfold off and blinks a few times adjusting to the light. He finally looks at me and drags me back into a kiss.

"You're a fucking goddess"