Chapter Forty Four

With sunglasses on and hats to pull down the owner snuck us out the back with a bag of fresh bread making my heart melt. I was so full I felt I might puke but the it was hard to resist.

"If I'd known you were so bad for the bread here I'd of taken you sooner" He giggled

"I'm offended you didn't sooner! You know pasta is my weakness" I huff playfully. He shakes his head at me a comfortable silence falling over us as we walked. I'm barely focused as we move looking at all the buildings and how beautiful this city really was.

Even if the smell was god awful and not aiding my already puky feeling.

We continued our walk eventually coming across a park. We texted Nathalie our location so they could come pick us up as we sat on a bench. Adrien piped up recalling a funny story with a photo shoot that happened at this park. He talked about Marinette falling in the fountain and messing up the shot for the photographer who had pulled her in since they were dating and the photos needed some 'chemistry'.

I rolled my eyes a bit thinking of the girl but tried my best to seem entertained at the story as he laughed. "It was terrible he had a complete meltdown and had to take a break. Especially when we had to dry Marinette off!" He giggles.

"Seems like maybe you needed some better chemistry" I teased a bit scooting closer.

"He'd love to get you in front of a camera. He has a knack for the pretty things" Adrien smiles leaning towards me slightly.

I raise a brow with a teasey smirk "I'd much rather you take pictures of me" I say lowly "but they definitely wouldn't be something to post" I lightly bite his ear before putting a small kiss to his jaw fully backing away from him. He let's out a small breath as he adjusts himself in the seat.

"You're very hot" He huffs out as he looks away.

"I'm aware" I smirk

"Its unfair"

"How so?"

"Because how am I supposed to control myself in public when all I want is to bend you over this bench right now just so all of Paris can know you're mine?" I can feel my cheeks get hot once more his confidence getting to me. Suddenly his phone is ringing but he holds eye contact for a bit longer before finally releasing me from his gaze.

I felt like I could breath again. "Huh? Oh yeah we'll head that way. I see you" He says waving behind me. I peak over my shoulder to see the Sedan waiting for us. He smiles at me offering his hand as he stands.

I slip our fingers together dragging him behind me as we walked. Ezra pops out of the driver's seat to open the door for us. He gives a curt nod to us as we both mumble a thank you.

"Home please" Adrien says once in the car.

______________

"Whats the matter with you!! THATS HOW LITTLE GIRLS GET MURDERED" I yell at the screen as the girl slides the door open after hearing music play from an empty room.

Adrien chuckles stealing another handful of popcorn. Plagg sat on a pillow next to me lazily snacking on some Camembert shaking his head at the girl. "Stupid fuckin bitch" I mumble under my breath as a cheap jumpscare makes the girl screech and run from the room only for the door to shut before she can.

Adrien sneakily puts his arm behind me resting in on the back of the couch laying back in a very normal not at all uncomfortable position to hold himself there. I keep my giggle in continuing to watch the movie. A couple minutes later he scoots his arm a little closer and I could know feel it on the back of my neck. This time I couldn't hold back as I saw a small blush over his cheeks. I reach up planting a small kiss to his cheek before cuddling into his side. He takes in a breath at my actions but quickly settles moving himself around slightly to get comfortable before he wrapped his arms around me.