Chat Ch. Thirty Seven

The party had calmed down and Launie had left to a play room a while ago but not before exchanging numbers with Y/n. Now we were both alone, Y/n had started up conversation with a few other doms but none had seemed to entertain her enough.

She kept looking at me like she wanted to say something. I couldn't tell what she was asking though. I bit my lip a little trying to figure out how to bring up asking when she finally spoke up "Chat" She whispered close to my ear "I'm trying my best here to be sweet and respect you're uncomfortable at your first party but you look way to fucking good in this outfit."

Her hands are on my thigh and her words send a blush over my face. I turn to her with surpise but she only holds up her hand, then continues "You're option is to come home with me or get over your fears and do a scene with me. I can't take staring at you for much longer"

Her eyes held pure lust and she looked ready to tear me apart as is. I tried my best to mull it over. She seemed really excited to do a scene at the party and I've been trying my best to get comfortable but..its scary.

Even more so thinking about what if someone recognizes me.

When I look into her eyes it's like my decision was made for me. It's something she was so excited to do with me..I can handle a little anxiety.

"We- we can try it" I blush. She seems to try to hold her excitement as she double checks I'm sure. I only stand holding out my hand knowing she'd talk me out of it if she continued questioning. Her smile floods her face as she grabs my hand steering us towards the play rooms before grabbing hold on my leash. We have to peak in a few before we find one not being used.

She claps her hands a little as she looks at the small chair in the center of the room. It almost looked like a torture room with the dim lights and lack of furniture. A few toys lined the walls all looked terrifying and restraints where on the floor.

"How do you feel about trying some Sensory Deprivation?" She said with a smile.

"Anything for you" I admit "um..my-my safe word still counts here right?" I question looking around the room.

"Of course kitten. Anytime you want me to stop you can use your safeword" She smiles. I let out a deep sigh then nod.

"Ok" I move over to the chair and sit. It wasn't very comfortable at all and was a fairly basic folding chair. Y/n instantly started chaining me down. I could feel the anxiety bubble up in my throat looking at the open door and the sudden realization that there was more seating on the back wall by the door suggesting viewers were welcomed terrified me.

Which made me very confused why I was rock fucking hard.

"Excited baby?" Y/n whispered seductively in my ear.

"I'm..I'm not sure" I admitted slightly pulling on the restraints around my wrist she had tied behind my back.

"Well you sure look it" She giggled running her hand over my dick. I let out a low groan my hips bucking up a bit. She let out a small hum before going behind me. I turn my head the best I could but she was already back and snapped my head forward. Next thing I new soft white rope slipped around my waist. My breath picked up a bit as I felt it tighten. She tied me to the chair before kissing behind my ear "Now you can't go anywhere"

I tried to but other than wiggling my shoulders and knees a bit I litterally couldn't move. I felt my breath hitch again as I watched a man and girl suddenly stop in their tracks. He smiled before leaning in the door way "This an open show?" He questioned.

"If you know how to behave" Y/n quickly countered and I wasnt sure if she was talking to him or me. The dude smirked before slipping in moving over to the couch and sitting the girl on his lap. My eyes went a bit wider and I looked up at Y/n with bubbles at the tip of my tongue.