Chapter Thirty Nine

Flashing lights and camera clicks consumed me as I walked. I only kept my head down ignoring their calls. "Dating rumors between and Adrien have been circling please comment"

"And inside source said you kicked stylist out of their room for a 'quickie' with Adrien. Is this true?"

"Chat noir has been completely off his game the past few nights. Did you have a falling out?!"

More and more questions got thrown at me. I could feel the beating of my anger rising.

What right do these people have to be in my business!?

I could feel it in my chest threatening to spill out.

'Just keep walking'

More questions

'Just keep going'

More flashes

'They have no power over you'

They only got louder.

It crept up my throat.

"FUCK OFF" I smacked a camera out of my face knocking it to the ground with a satisfying crack. "DONT YOU PEOPLE HAVE LIVES? FUCK OUTTA MINE!"

It must of stunned them because they stopped long enough I dipped into a store slipping out their side door instead trying to throw them off. It was still hard on my chest as I rounded corners peaking around making sure I wasn't followed.

Finally I reached it, I slipped from the peir onto the boat. Making my way down the stairs and peaking to make sure the girls were out. Soft music streamed through the empty house, well almost empty.

I opened the door the moment I knew I wouldn't get caught and smiled when I saw the fluff of blue hair strumming his guitar.

"Y/n I was starting to think you weren't gonna make it" He smiles at me setting his guitar to the side. I groan a bit tossing my head back as I made my way over to his bed flopping down on it.

"Dont talk about it" I grumbled into the sheets.

"Your breakdown has already hit the news" He says already flipping the screen. I don't even bother looking at this point.

"Expected as much. Fuckin voultchers" I sigh as I finally lift up and peak at Luka. He has a small smile and looks stunning from this angle.

I suddenly feel a bit better.

I get up wrapping my arms behind his neck and pulling him in for a deep kiss. He laughs a bit as he moves me to be flat on the bed with him over me. "I thought you wanted to talk" He said giving me a teasing look.

"I said I wanted to be distracted" I corrected "and I know the perfect way for you to do that" I tease slowly moving my eyes over our bodies. He shakes his head with a small smile before sliding down my body and taking off my pants.

"Do you realize this isn't the healthy option?" He questions before he gets started.

"I like it better" I shrug grabbing a fistful of his hair and pushing his face into me. His tongue immediately starts swiping gently over my clit doing his best at foreplay while I hold him right where I want him.

This has been our back and forth for a while. Things with Chat have just been awkward and because Chat is awkward so is Adrien. All over a fuckin mask.

Like I didn't already know who he is. Part of me wanted to tell him, but he's obviously not ready yet. I hated that we weren't on good terms but it was probably for the best.

Using Luka like this was way more fun and less stressful to deal with anyway. Plus he didn't try to loop romance into it. We both knew this was just sex.