Chapter Fourteen

Plagg had the same captivating eyes as chat, but his were more cute than sexy. He looked very upset with me and pointed out the door.

When I shut the door as quiet as I can he's back in my face. "What do you think you're doing removing the miraculous from my holder!" He demanded.

"I figured you were hungry" I shrugged moving to the fridge "Cheese right?"

"We can't just- now is not the time for!-..do you have any Camembert?" He says floating over to me.

"Whats camembert?" I question making an offended gasp come from him. "I'll buy some damn" I laugh

"Uncultured! Well what DO you have?" He questions crossing his little arms

"Uhh...pepper Jack? I think some kinda cubed cheese"
"Oh god" I hear a little smack as he face palms

"Look it's what I got, you ate it last time. I said I'd buy some Camembear"
"Camembert!" He huffed

"Yeah got it. Cheese!" I hold out the cheese to him, he takes it sitting on the counter still pouting a bit.

"You still know who my holder is!" He glares at me

"Oh I knew before" I shrugged making his eyes go wide

"HOW!?"
"I figured it out at the laundry mat. The voices are the same, plus the eyes and hair are the same. His personality is a bit different but end of the day I'd know that whine from everywhere. I can't stop thinking about it"

"Gross. And by the way you're a really big pervert!" His little nub accused me

"Yes and he thoroughly enjoys it. So, I'd like to make a little deal. I stuff you full of cheese and you be quite about me knowing. I don't want him freaking out. So, he can detransform. Keep a mask on or whatever. You can come in here and eat your precious camembert" He seems to think for a second

"And you want me to lie about you knowing?" He questions

"No. If he finds out he finds out, I'd just prefer he not. I don't want him freaking out I know his identity. He's cute and tips well when I check him out." I shrug

He only slides himself over another piece of cheese. Finally he speaks up "He'll find out eventually"

"Buuut..you won't tell him?" I smile. He huffs.

"No." I smile before reaching over and scratching his head a bit. "Hey! Don't get to chummy this is purely transactional!"

"Mmhm. Got it. Don't be so cute if you don't want scratches though" I laugh moving back to the room leaving plagg to my cheese.

I move back into the room hearing Adrien softly snoring. He needed a shower but was otherwise he was as clean as he was gonna get.

I sat on the bed and slowly slipped his ring back on. He looked so peaceful sleeping, a complete contrast from earlier. Going from the screaming, begging mess he was..I couldn't decide which I liked better.

..definitely the mess. As adorable as he looked now thinking about it has me riled up again. Vibrator still has a while left on it..

I grab it from the bed and head towards the bathroom, stripping as I went. I step into the bath before laying down and getting to work. Makes for an easier clean up, not to mention my beds a bit occupied right now.

I had it on full blast right away. My underwear was soaked through, I had plenty of foreplay. I was practically as teased as he was. The tub was a bit tight but angled right I could get my legs spread enough to get my fingers to work too.