Chapter Nine

Here's all that I've learned about the group

Rose is..a bit to peppy but she means well and really is just a sweet person. She also good at making sure Juleka speaks up more.

Juleka is quiet but getting better at speaking up (don't even wanna know how bad she was before). She's also super sweet and very helpful at keeping Rose in check in toning it down. She's definitely my favorite and I was ecstatic to find out their anniversary was coming up soon.

Nino is a bit of a geek but in the cool way and is Adriens best friend. He's dating Alya.

Alya is Marinettes best friend and from what I've spoken to her is very chill. She runs something called the LadyBlog that follows the adventures of Lady bug and Chat noir which is kinda sick how she gets in the action. She also spent a bit convincing Marinette that 'she hasn't even gotten to know me' and 'she needs to give me a chance' as I heard from outside the bathroom.

I also met Mylene and Ivan. They're both..very Eco which I can respect since they're not pushy about it like a lot of ones I know. Though they did wrap me into some clean up project they're putting on once they brought up Juleka was going. I'm having a friend if I'm spending all day in the hot sun.

Then there was Zoe who was fighting her way to my favorite spot. She was super cool and used to live in New York. We were bonding heavily over all the bullshit that living in America comes with.

Lastly Marinette. She..was something alright. After a long chat with Alya in the bathroom she mostly calmed down though a lot of her questions towards me seemed to be trying to dig something up, specifically in front of Luka.

Which is were my problem comes in with her. Because after feelings bad for a whole 0.2 seconds I asked if she was dating Luka only to find out she left him for Adrien and when her and Adrien broke up she went running back to him like a sad little puppy only to be heartbroken again because Luka didn't want to be a rebound.

So she was mad at me for being pretty and around two guys she USED to date. Definitely not my favorite.

Oh yea. Luka.

Luka was nice. He was cute. Totally my type. Bit gothy in tune with himself, god now I'm doing it, not afraid of communicating. He seems perfect. Yet Marinette just threw that away? I'd swipe him up in a heart beat if I was ready for a relationship.

I noticed he was very collected around everyone. Definitely wasn't as blunt as he was with me which I'll take as I sign he likes me back. He seems to watch his words around everyone and unless he was speaking to just me would keep it up the whole night.

He was currently strumming on a guitar Marinette swooning next to him and everyone not in my group around a circle listening and making a little song to his strums.

I had Juleka and Zoe in a corner talking. It was about the 3rd time Rose had given a little thumbs up towards Juleka since they had been separated. It made me smile as Juleka gave it back to her they're silent agreement she didn't need to be saved yet. I was glad she was enjoying herself even though she was mostly listening.

Finding out Zoe was pansexual was an interesting part of the night and was what solidified my claiming of her. "Gays stick together man. They always flock together. We gotta team against the straights" I say trying to make it sound like a mission. They both laugh and Juleka pipes up quiet as always

"What about Rose?"

"Of course Rose too." I roll my eyes "She's our inside man. She's getting our intel for us" I nod making the three of us giggle again.

"And what about Mylene and Ivan?" Zoe says

"What!?" I say kinda loud quickly looking over at the group. A few heads poked up at us but we just smiled and waved making the three of us giggle again. "I didn't know they were gay"