Odd feelings✨💕

Don't worry guys, we have some fluff this :)

|Eclipse's POV|

After the whole ordeal where Moon broke his hand, it made me start to question things. He seemed more distant from Sun afterwards, more...scared to talk to him i'd say. Like for example, when Sun and I were having a chat during a shift (oh yeah, i started working alongside them!!) i swear he appeared nervous on asking for help, and apologized profusely when Sun snapped! Yeah, Sun snapped- at Moon! The poor bot was crying in the nap tent and Sun didn't even realize! :(

As Moonie was crying, i decided to collect some things up to help comfort him such as blankets, plushies and some safe foods he'd mentioned in passing! So, once i had everything collected up, i made my way to the tent Moon was shivering in.

"Moon?.. You here buddy?" I gently asked, entering the tent. Inside, far in the back corner was Moon, shivering and sobbing. I swear, when he saw me, he tried to compose himself. Like, he was wiping his face rapidly and adjusting his hat. "E-Eclipse, what are you..what are you d-doing here?" He weakly mumbled, his little strawberry eyes puffy...can metal puff? Or, more like silicone. That doesn't matter— anywho, i gently sat in front of him and slid a container which had some pineapple chunks mixed with a few cherries towards him.

Moon gave me a confused and nervous look, and i gave him a gentle, comforting smile. "Hey, it's ok dear...i saw you run off a few moments ago in tears, and i wish to help...what's wrong?"

He turned his head away, eyes watering with inky tears again- oh dear... with a slow hand, i gently turned his head back go face me before wiping his eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" I repeated, more hushed now since i could hear the soft jingle of bells from outside the tent.

|Moon's POV|

My cheeks warmed when i felt the chilled hand on my cheek, it was refreshing to be honest...a-anyways, i sniffled to clear my airways before picking up the container in front of me, inspecting the fresh fruit.
"I-I just...i feel like Sunny's starting to not like me as much anymore. Like usually, he always greets me in the mornings with cuddles and kisses and stuff but recently i always wake up alone and he's already down here cleaning and chatting with you or kids. And the schedule— he changed that without even checking with me, like i too manage the daycare he needs to run this stuff with me..." i pause as i realized i was rambling, took a deep breath before resuming, "and he-he yelled at me, i don't think he's ever yelled at me expect whenever i've been doubting myself and he needs to get motivation across so he says it sternly..." My words were cut off when Eclipse's hands began to hold mine. Their hands were so soft and warm, the heating funcion on as they glowed a gentle amber.

"Moon, i am truly sorry that i may be the reason as to why Sun is behaving like this. However, that was not my intention at all, in fact i wanted to get closer to you. I just thought that if i became friends with Sun that would make it easier to become your friend... Now, i see that only worsened things. I am so so sorry" They then hugged me... is it weird that loved it?