Sun x Moon x ??????? 30

OOOOO we got a new commeeeeeeer~~~

|Moon's P O V|

When i woke up, i saw Sunny..repairing?
"Sunny, what are you doing..?" I mumbled softly, sitting up. Now with my eyes better in focus, i can see that Sunny is not building something but repairing someone- specificly another bot. They were orange and black, speckles of yellow dotted around their lower arms and chest area. Ribbions that were scuffed clung to their wrists like a clingy child; chips ruled the tips of their nine black rays and eight mini red ones.

Sunny looked over to me and smiled softly before saying- "This is a bot i found outside in the bin! I thought we could repurpose it into a helper and possible third partner if you're ok with that~?" He teased, rubbing my thighs as he had now moved up to be beside me. I whined, looking away. "Maybe.." mumbled out of my mouth as Sunny kisses my cheek softly as if nibbiling at a cookie he wished to savore.

"Ok, i won't force them onto you ok?..i love you so so much, Moonlight~" He whispered, ruffiling my hair. I giggled softly before a loudening beep fills the room..what the? Sunny looked towards the slightly mended looking bot, its eyes flashing ruby and white and sage and sapphire and so many other goregous colours. Once the light show repeated a few times, they stick to a comforting pale orange with largening white pupils. "Ngh.."

I cuddled towards Sunny, slightly scared at this new animatronic stirrin withen my bedroom..though they did look a bit cute.
"Hello?.." i heard myself speak, clinging to Sunny's arm like a lifeline. The weird flame-coloured bot turned to face us, just as confused as we were.

|???????'s P O V|

I turned to face these two bots, one themed off of the Moon and the other off the Sun- well, that's what my glitchy scanner told me.
"Hi there..who-who-who-who are you two?" I asked, my voice glitching on who...huh..

"I'm Sun, and this is my goregous boyfriend Moon" this Sun bot gently spoke, rubbing the Moon bot's shoulder. Moon looked tense; scared...poor guy :(

"H-H-Hello Sun and Mo-Mo-Moon"  i smiled, bowing my head a little. This action gave me a nod from Sun and a subtler one from Moon. His face looked..kinda innocent? Like adorable but in a way i didn't understand.

"What's your name?" Sun asked, eyeing me up and down. I dug through my memorys, finding one that read 'Eclipse'..is that my name?

"Eclipse, i-i-i believe.." i slowly stated, watching them both closely. Sun slowly moved closer and gestered for me to turn around. I did as instructed, turning around to face the enterance of the room.. i do hope they accept me, not like my preveious ones..

|Sun's POV|

I gently unplugged a few of Eclipse's speech wires, repositioning them. That should stop the annoying stuttering.

"Eclipse, what can you remember?" Moon gently asked, grabbing lnto my arm when i returned beside him. Eclipse tapped his cheek, in what looked like thought before replying with a shrug..helpful.

"Nothing pops in mind, apologys" They chuclled akwardly, rubbing their slender grey neck. Moon chuckled himself, leaning his head into me..cute