Sun x Moon 12

|Sun's POV|
I woke up, still a bit tired but not as much. The clock by the desk read '6:36'. Moon gently snored in my lap, his mouth slightly open. I shut it with a finger and began playing with his hat, the soft jingle of the bell filling the semi-silent daycare. He groaned and moved a bit more into me, disturbed by the bell jingle.
"Sorry, did i wake you?" I asked, my voice low and gentle.
Moon shook his head as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.
"No, i was gonna wake up anyways. Whats the time?" Moon grogsaly asked me, his head against my chest again.
"6:40. We're closed for a bit cause of some pipe issues they found yesterday after hours. So, no work today." I explained, stroking his hat.
For a while, i've been questioning if moon should get hair. I just think tagt he would suit some messy blue and black hair, tucked under his hat.
"You know how youve been wanting hair for a bit now?" I looked down at moon, sliding his hat off.
"Mmh" moon responed, his face still in my chest, like usual nowadays.
"If you want, i can ask parts and services if you can get the upgrade."
Not a second after i said that he shot up, excited displayed on his face.
"Yes, yes , yes, yes!!" He started saying over and over again, jumping up and down while flapping his hands.
I smiled as he did so and walked to the desk, clikcing on the p&s app ok the home screen. If you want an upgrade or check or any of the sorts, you can book a slot. So thats what i did, i booked moon a slot for an apperance upgrade. We scrolled throught pintrest looking for a haristyle moon would want and setteled on this 
⬇️

(Sorry the image is so FUCKING BIG) After we found the right image, we linked it to the appoiment email we would send

After we found the right image, we linked it to the appoiment email we would send. Moon was so excited about this, that he was now sprinting around the daycare. He looked so adorable just being himself really. The moon he acts like is shy and quiet, but the moon i know is talkative and loud, and very very energetic at times.
At moons appoitment
|Moon's POV|
I waved goodbye to sunny as i headed to parts and services for my appointment. I was so happy and excited, i had wanted this for months and now i could finally get it! When i arrived, i was lead into a cylinder and placed down on the table. Straps were left to the side as they didnt need to us them.
"Ok moon, and you should turn offf...now"
When moon wakes up
My vision cleared from black as i sat up on the table. I put my hand on my forhead and was met with...hair! I started feeling around my head, being greeted by soft strands of hair!
"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" I thanked over and over, hugging the worker tightly.
I was sent back to the daycare, as expected, and when i arrived i tried to stay hidden.
"Sunny, im ba-" i began to say before i pinned to the wall.
"My my sunshine~ you look amazing~~" sunny said as he ran his fingers through my hair.
I giggled and moved closer to him as he ruffled it.
"It's so soft moony, it really suits you~" He coos into my ears, now rubbing my back.
I smiled and giggled a bit more at his compliment. He continued to figit and play with my hair as i slowly fell asleep in his chest. Look, im a very sleepy person ok?