Sun x Moon 24

|Moon's POV|

I finished tucking in the man's son, who told me his name was Jackson, before i turned around to see what i thought would be sun walking to me but instead i saw no one. Weird i thought, sunny should be done by now. I didn't think too much about it-sunny can handle himself...i think.

I climbed up onto the playstructure and started swinging my legs over the edge of it, watching over the sleeping kids. As i am, i noticed some shadows moving withen one of the party rooms. They looked kind of like..sunny and someone else? Nah, i'm probably just hallucinating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Sun's POV|

"Felix? N-Nah, you got the wrong gu-"
The oil withen me felt like it was starting to boil
"I know it's you, you were staring at my moony's ass and you stuttered on your name 'FeRdInAnD'. I don't know how the F U C K you snuck your way in, but i don't give a shit...cause now
I C A N R I P Y O U A P A R T L I M B F R O M F U C K I N G L I M B~"
(G0RE WARNING)
I lunged at Felix and pinned him to the floor by his wrists, one hand tightly holding his wrists together and to the floor the other covering his mouth. I shook the ribbon off my wrist and tied his together with it, my face displaying an evil grin. My free hand started choking him- i only did this for a bit just to weaken him before i started doing...something worse~

My fingers dug into his neck, crimson shooting out of the newly formed holes in his neck. His screams were muffled by my hand and to muffle them more i took some napkins and shoved them down his throat. He started choking on the napkin which started soakinh in his blood. I kept him pinned down and moved to his stomach where i ripped into his stomach and ripped out his intestines. I hung them around my neck like a scarf and started removing his organs, tossing them onto the party table. His screams started becoming gurgles as he began choking on his own disgusting inpure blood. I stood back and watched my masterpiece as he slowly died...serves the fucker right.