Sun x Moon 28

|Moon's POV|

Monty and Roxanne soon arrived, meaning we had to move to a bigger table. I sat down in a chair beside Monty and Sun was about to sit beside me when Roxanne slid into his chosen chair.
"Sozzles, Sunny boy-my chair" she scoffed, smirking. My eyes widened as i knew i was stuck in between Monty, an aggressive bot, and Roxanne, a snobby bot. Now, you might be thinking 'can't you just switch seats?' Well, we could've but there were a few issues-
1: Roxanne wouldn't plan on moving
2: Sun is too scared to ask Monty to move
3: Freddy & Chica were alredy sat
And 4: It'd be too awkward to ask people to switch seats.
So, i was stuck in between two bots i had never talked to before while Sun was across the table...Fun 😃

We ordered some more drinks and resumed chatting-well, everyone else did..i stayed silent in my seat.
"So..Moon, is your name right?-anyways, why did you start dating sunny-boy?" Roxanne whispered to me, sipping on her champange.
"Um..b-because i l-like him.." i whispered back timidly, avoiding eye-contact. Her eyes rolled as she sipped her glass again. "Mhm, sure, no other reason?"
Sun was eyeing her from across the table, his eyes thin like daggers as i stared between her and Sun.

"Roxanne, i think you should stop asking such personal questions" Sun said in a pissed tone, smiling in a passive aggressive manner. Roxanne just rolled his eyes once again before ordering a bottle of red. "Oh shush, sunshine, i'm not gonna bite him...just curious as to how he started dating you is all" she spat with a smirk.

My brain was overloaded with a million different thoughts as question after question was shot at me, varying from how i started liking sunny to who's top in bed-each question pissing sunny off more and more. Even the other glamrocks started to get uncomfy and would try to talk over her off-putting questions.

"So, Moon, tell me-how is sunny boy in bed?" She asked loudly, over-shadowing the table chatter. All eyes turned to her and me, sunny's the most noticable as they pierced daggers into Roxanne. "U-Um..i don't feel comfortable sharing that-" i began before she gave a loud fake yawn.
"Booooring" she sighed, streching before wrapping an arm around my shoulders. A glance at Sun shows just how P I S S E D he is.
"Roxanne, stop asking such S E N S A T I V E questions" he hissed, eyes like thin knife blades ready to slice. She shrugged with a smirk as Freddy agreed with a "Yeah, the questions you're asking poor Moon seem a bit too personal".

|Sun's P O V|

I was SO pissed at Roxanne currently, watching her interigate MY Moon from across this stupid table...oh how i just wanted to RIP her fucking hair out and her eyes out...
"So,Moon,tell me-how is sunny boy in bed?"
...it's bad enough she has his goregous name in her filthy mouth, she was asking THAT kind of question?!
"U-Um..i don't feel comfortable sharing that-" Moony began politely but that stupid BITCH faked an annoying ass yawn.
"Booooring" she sighed, streching her hideous arms out and one...wraps around Moony's shoulders...T H A T  W H O R E
"Roxanne,stop asking such S E N S A T I V E questions" i spitted to her, my eyes piercing into hers. With how hard i was staring her down, i was expecting to turn to stone from how repaling she looks.
"Yeah, the questions you're asking poor Moon seem a bit too personal" Freddy stated, catching on to my pissed demenor.
"I know what's too far fazbear, calm your man-tits down" she insulted, squeezing Moony's shoulders. And that did it, for in a matter of seconds i pounched onto her and started beating the S H I T out of her. Moony moved away, seeking shelter in Chica's arms. Monty cheered me on while Freddy tried to comfort Moony. Oil splattered onto my cheeks that sprayed from Roxanne's battered body once i was done, panting heavily.
"Monty,take Moon back to the daycare." I ordered, recieving a nod from him. He started to scoop Moony up but a simple death glare made him set Moony down and just lead him gently back.
"Freddy, help me clean up." I demand, sending Freddy sped off to get cleaning suppiles.
"Chica, go." I hissed, and that sent her running back to her room.

Hi! So, i just wanted to say that my xmas special on this will be late because i'm on holiday and don't have much free time to write, but merry christmas everyone!!
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄