Sun x Moon 9

|Moon's POV|

I got up and wiped away my small tears as i headed to the doors. Outside, i could hear an array of different voices. I open the doors and am flooded with a tsunami of little children. The teens are standing around the younger ones, a few joining in for old times sake. Sun stood on the side, the whiteboard on his left. The kids went round me after a bit and sat down by the whiteboard as i started signing them in.

"Ok kids, so today we are starting with an activity instead of free time! We are going to do some cards for our loved ones this valentines. Once the cards are done, free time. We'll disclose the other activites after the cards, mkay?" Sun shared, closing his finger-pointer thingy one of the kids gave him as he finished speaking.

All the kids nodded and ran off to one of the four tables as i shut the doors behind the parents. I headed over to the same table sun was staintioned at, a light pink one. They had all started on their cards, each kid having a different coloured sheet of paper. Sunny, however, hadnt chosen a card, or started making it at all. I began mine, choosing a nice shade of yellow. As i coloured and glued, i felt sun's eyes burn into me. We continued on for a bit more before sunny clapped his hands and brought everyones attention back to the board, explaining the other upcoming activites. They all abandoned their cards and rushed off to either the ballpit or playstructures, a few seeking silence in the quiet tent.

"My, they are energitic today." Sunny said, walking to me and wrapping his arms around my neck.

"They sure are. Oh, they're adorable!" I answered back, holding suns wrists.

He retracted and turned me around, before pulling my face towards his.

"Closing hours, our room.~"

(After hours. I have severe writers block rn :( )

|Sun's POV|

I waited paicently in our room, my hands under my chin. Moon eventually entered, looking at the ground.

"Yes, sunny?" He asked, sitting next to me.

Moony stared at me, puzzeled and confused. I took this as a chance to pin his to the wall. He blinked as i did so, looking both scared and nervous with a hint of excitement in his ruby eyes.

"You did a great job looking after the kids today, i think you deserve a reward~" i purred,one hand pulling his trousers down the other pulling mine.

Moon blushed and looks away as i hovered him just above my dick. Paiently, i waited for some sort of signal. I recived one in the form of moon's hips bucking. Gently, i placed him down onto my members and began bouncing him.

"Mmh~ nYaH~~~ fAs-FasTerRr~~!" Moon moaned, bucking his hips as he bounced himself faster.

I grinned and started thrusting slightly, feeling myself reach climax. A few more sloppy bounces later and i cam into moon. His moans echoed throught the room as he himself cam aswell. We both panted as we rode out our highs. Moon slowly started getting off, but i couldnt let that happen.

"Stay sat slut~" i warned, my voice low.

Moon blushed and sat back down, whimpering slightly. I pulled us onto the bed a bit more and starting boucning him again. We went on like this for a bit more until i can two more times. Moon was nearly passed out and i could tell this was a bit too much. He rested on our bed while i washed up our mess.