Mistakes have been mended✨

|Sun's POV|

As i worked with the stupid demons called kids, i couldn't help but notice that Moon and Eclipse were talking a little too much for my liking. Like they would not stop talking...weird.

"Moon, come here." I almost ordered him and watched as he hurried over to me. He rubbed his arm before looking up at me, awaiting a question or ask. "Can i have you in the naptime corner until closing please? I need to teach Eclipse how to nappy change and fold clothes for the babies." I softly asked, watching as he nodded. With a smile, i kissed his cheek before practically pushing him out of the way to head over to Eclipse. A few kids seemed annoyed at me for doing that but i didn't care too much, i still love Moon if that was their concern.

"Um, Sun? Can i uh, ask you something?" Eclipse tapped my shoulder, their lower set of arms fidgeting by their waist. "Yeah, go ahead. What's up?" I cheerily asked back, spinning on my heel. "So, um, i've been noticing that you and Moon haven't been like as lovey dovey as before.." they began, fidgeting with their ruffles. I tilted my head, confused. "What you on about Eclie? Me and Moon are still lovey dovey" i tried to defend but..Eclipse was right, me and Moon hadn't been as clingy and touchy anymore. "I'm just saying, maybe..have a movie date or something? I could look after the kids if you wanna do it now— a nice training exercise for me" They chuckled, rubbing their arm. Yeah, that sounded nice. "Thanks for the suggestion Eclipse." I smiled softly before heading off to Moon... oh how sorry i am for how i've been treating you my love.

|Moon's POV|

I clung to myself as i cried in the nap tent again. Did sunny not like me? Was i doing something wrong? Even though Eclipse had just comforted me, i still felt like shi-

"Moonie?..You in here sweetie?"

I raised my head, wiping my cheeks hurriedly. Fuck, what is he doing here? The gentle jingle of bells beside me made me freeze as he just stared. "Oh sweetheart...why are we crying?" He softly asked, sitting down beside me. I turned my face away before a hand stroked my chin and guided my face to look at him. He wiped my cheek before kissing it, as if that would fix things. "Wanna have a little date? Us two, just cuddling whilst watching um..whilst watching that horror series you wanted me to watch, Gemini home edutainment or something... " He..he was paying attention to that? I looked at him, properly this time, and his own eyes were glossy with opaque oily tears that stained my cheeks and hands. "you...listen to my rambles?" I whispered, turning my body to face him more. Suddenly, i'm pulled into a hug and my neck was kissed. "Of course i do.. i listen to every word you say. But, i haven't recently." He pulled away from the hug and held me by my shoulders, taking a deep breath/

"Moondrop. I am so sorry that i have been a shit boyfriend. All i have done recently was ignore you, use you for labour and treat you like some rando. But you are not a stranger or random bot that works with me. You are my boyfriend, my partner and lover and someone i should treasure. I would be devesated to lose you, and i don't deserve your forgiveness so soon. All i ask is that you let me try to prove myself before you break up with me, which i completly understand if you want to-"

I hugged him— tight. "I accept your apology Sun, and thank you for realizing your mistake..." And with that, i kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back, hands wrapped around my waist whilst mine were around his neck. Off in the distance, i heard some camara clicks but i didn't care...at least i now knew Sunny wasn't cheating on me :)