Sun x Moon 7

|Moon's POV|
I got out of the bathtube and dried myself off before poking my head out the door.
"sunny, can i have some clothes please?"
Sun looked up at me and headed to my closet. He threw me a blue t-shirt and some jeans. Oh...
"um...t-thanks"
I shut the door and put on the clothes i was thrown. I dont like tight clothing. Once i had finished changing, i slowly left the bathroom and approached sunny. He smilled and opened his arms for a hug. Foolishly, i accepted. A pair of hands slid down my back onto my behind?!
"Works everytime~" sun giggled, lifting me onto his lap.
"s-sun! we j-just finished, and im s-still sore!"
He laughed and wrapped his arms around my wrists.
"Dont worry, im not gonna fuck you again. I need to let my seed settle~"
He dragged the tip of his finger down my chest and towards my crotch. I blushed and looked away, sun grabbing my chin and making me look at him.
"Youre so adroable moony." said Sun, hugging me.

|Sun's POV|

I hugged moon, kissing his cheek. A knock came from the door and i placed moon onto his bed. When i opened the door, i was greeted with chica.
"Hiya sun, all good? Me and the gang heard some screams comin' from yall twos room. Everythin' all right?"
I could feel moon blushing behind me, hiding himself in his freshly changed blanket. Chica's eyes widened and she smirked.
"I see what happened. Yall to had se-"
I placed a hand over chica's mouth.
"Please please please don't tell the others. Moon is shy as it is and he's just started to stop stuttering around me and the kids. If you tell the glamrocks, we might go back to square one. So, for both his and my sake, dont go blabbing about me and him fucking, ok?"
Chica nodded and headed down the stairs. Luckily, she was alone.
"who was it?"
I turned around and saw moon changing pants. He had some sweatpants in hand, the jeans still on.
"Oh, just chica, doing her daily check-in ya'know."
Moony nodded and began changing. I covered my eyes with my hand and headed to our bed. Hey, even thought we are dating doesnt mean that we dont get privecy.
"sunny, can we go to the arcade after our shift?  i heard that it's got pac man and ive always wanted to play"
I looked up and saw moon coming to me. He sat on my lap and put his arms around my neck.
"'Course we can, but right now we need to change. We got like..."
I shift him to the side and check my phone.
"Half an hour, 45 minutes, until we open. Lets change, then prepare the daycare. Mkay?"
Moony nodded and got up to once again change clothes, while i headed down to the main area and started stacking the barrels.