Sun x Moon x Eclipse 31

I think i might change the book title, idk wot to tho...can u guys maybe heeelp?? 🥺🥺🥺🥺

|Eclipse's POV|

I sat on my new bed, fidgeting with my newly repaired tail...those two sure are interesting- a cute couple too. They both were currently working, so i was all alone upstairs...what to do?

Boredom ruling my thoughts, i got off the bed and began exploring the room. Paper decor coated the pastel mustard walls as well as kid drawings of the two either around what i would presume the child that drew it or the two holding hands with crude hearts above their heads like love halos..is it normal to have the urge to just rip that sweet drawing off the wall and just...destroy it?..😀

ANYWAYS, um i turned away from it and looked at the other wall decor. Paper heart chains, paper pals clearly made by kids, ugly-I MEAN ABSTRACT paintings of um..debatable colours sprayed onto the paper and so many other pieces. They all annoyed me to a degree so i just stormed out, into the room opposite. This apparently used to be Moon's room, but now they use it as a storage room for all the supplies and stuff they need. It was very full and cramped too. You wouldn't believe how tightly i had to squeeze past boxes to even enter it! However, once I destroy my internal mechanizes to enter, I am rewarded with...nothing. Just worthless sh#t-woah...that's new. But yeah, worthless stuff that i had no use for so I slipped my way out and continued on elsewhere.  

There wasn't much else to explore, just a small bathroom that had some... questionable items that i kind of got curious about. One was a long wand thing with a star at the end of it, and when I press this button at the other end it began to vibrate! Another weird toy was a long yellow rubber thing with two unperfect spheres at the base (or what I think is the base) that had a function to release this weird white scented lotion, and it even had a restock area! There was like a whooole box of these things but i had no time to explore them as i heard the noises of the wooden doors closing which told me we were closed.  Hurriedly, i shoved the toy like objects back into the tub they were being contained in, shoved that back under the sink and then rushed to our bedroom to avoid questions as to why i was in the bathroom. 

"Hey Eclipse, we're back. Did ya have fun up here?" Sun asked with a smile as he opened the bedroom door. I nodded, trying to not act suspicious. If they realize that i was snooping through their things, they may not trust me anymore! I can't have that, I need them to trust me- especially Moon, i wish to be friends with him. He's just so cute looking, y'know? Anyways, Sun sat down beside as Moon rested in his lap like a little puppy- aww.. 

|Moon's POV| 

I nuzzled against Sunny's chest, exhausted. Today was rough- we had like 70 kids in today due to Fazbear updating the booking limit in the daycare since we have grown popular with the younger population (yippie!..) and it doesn't help with how rapid my social battery drains (As well as my actual battery) so it was rough. Sunny, somehow, was able to keep his composer and didn't end up hurting a kid or punching one of the teens forced into our care and was okay with helping me recharge and calm down from the overstimulation caused throughout the day. 

"Sunny?.." I mumbled weakly, raising my head up to look at him. He turned his attention to me, leaving Eclipse to...um do something, i dunno- 

"Yes baby? What's up?" Sunny asked gently, stroking my hair which made me giggle very softly.

"Can you please place me.. on my bed?" I weakly slurred out, near to powering off. Sunny nodded his head, setting me onto my bed and plugging me in. Once i felt the charger enter my plug, i shut myself off... 

When i woke up, Sunny and Eclipse are having a little chat- Sunny was folding some blankets that i presumed he had freshly ironed due to the ironing board that was in the wrong place; Eclipse was fluffing and storing away pillows. They were both chuckling with each other, sunny even whacking their elbow.  Why... is this making me jealous? It made my stomach churn, and i wanted to cry. 

"So you're telling me that a kid once just swore?!" Eclipse giggled, setting one of the star-shaped pillows.  Sunny nodded with a smile, piling another blanket. 

"Yeah, he just yelled out so many swear and even though it was hilarious i did get like 20 complaints over the next four, five days i'd say. Still funny in my eyes" Sunny smirked, shaking his head...he never told me that before. He'd just told me that they were false complaints from people who were trying to ruin the reputation of the daycare.. 

"Oh, morning Moon" Sunny waved gently before resuming his chat with Eclipse. I didn't even have time to wave back..