Sun x Moon 8

|Moon's POV|

Once i finished changing into the assigned uniform provided by Fazbear Entertainment, i headed down to sunny to switch jobs.

"Hiya Moon, do ya remeber me?"

I turned around and saw chica!

"oh, h-hi chica. w-what can i he-help you with?"

She smiled and stepped in, grabbing a blue barrel and placing it on top of the red one i had just stacked.

"Oh, just wanted to check up on yall and help! We aint go no shows since monty's gettin' remodeled, so i got tons of free time!"

Chica then started a new stack of barrels a couple inches from mine. This was...unexpected. Usually, none of the glamrocks came to visit me and sunny- let alone come and help us. I just continued with what i was doing, disinfecting the tables. Once all the barrels were stacked, chica helped me set up the different stations. Sunny came down dueing this part, and smiled.

"Well hello chica! Came to help i see. Thanks!"

Sun smiled at chica as she smiled back. He seemed...tense? I couldnt put my finger on it, but he didnt seem like his usual cheery self. I might be overexagurating.

|Sun's POV|

When i got down, i noticed that chica had arrived. She was helping Moony set up the paints table.

"Well hello chica! Came to help i see. Thanks!"

I forced a smile and she gave me a real one back. Why was she here? I knew that chica had no intenses of dating moon, since she knew i was daring him and was gay herself, but still...
Better be safe then sorry~

Once we finished, chica left and waved a goodbye to me and moony. The second she was out of earshot, i pinned my sweet moon to the wall and began kissing his neck. He moaned softly and i bit down a little more harshly onto his beck, causeing him to yelp. When i pulled away, i noticed oily blood seep through the wound.

"Oh my god, im so sorry dear." I apologized before licking his fresh mark to ease the pain.

Moon tried to push me away and i let him. He seemed a bit annoyed. He sat down by the entrance of a playstructre, and i sat next to him.

"Babe, im sorry." I apologized, putting a hand on the inside of his right thigh.

He blushed and moved his leg away. I crept closer and kissed his cheek. Moon gave in and hugged me, whincing when i accidently grazed his bite. We both stood up when we heard childrens voices from upstairs. Time to start our shift.