Sun x Moon 13

Happy pride everyone! Comment wht ur flags are! (Not forced) mine are aromantic and trans ftm :)
|Sun's POV|
I woke up, still holding moon in my arms. His hat was slightly off, revealing his new hair. I smiled and ran my fingers throught it. It was so soft, like a cloud. He groaned and yawned, i must of woken him by playing with his hair.
"Good morning dear~ how did you sleep~?"
Moon smiles and sits up, now in my lap.
"Mm,good..." moon says as i smile, kissing his forehead.
He shakes his hands to stim as he giggled snd smiled. I stroked his hair as he stimmed, he's so adorable and sweet. A knock came from the doors-monty. Moon tensed up and i just held him closer to me.
"Hello monty, how can i help?" I asked, moon now in my arms as i aproached monty.
Monty smiled at moon but moon just looked away.
"Can i talk to moon please?" Monty questioned.
Moon looked up at month then me, his face displayed an expression of fear. He shook his head as a no before hising back into my chest. Month looked pissed, and no one likes a pissed monty.
"What did you wish to talk to moon about?" I smiled, trying to help calm month down until he left the daycare.
"I wanted to say it in private." Monty's voice was tense.
"s-sunny put me down p-please...o-ok monty, w-we can talk..."
I looked at moon and he nodded, a slow and nervous nod but a nod none the less. I put him down and watched as he and month went beyond to wood doors and near the sods machines. As i waited, i began cleaning the daycare, since we were gonna be open today.

|Moon's POV|
I followed monty to the soda machines in front of the main daycare doors and stayed back a bit, keeping a decent distance away from him.
"s-so what did you w-wanna talk about?" I nervously asked, figeting with my hands.
I'm not a talkative person,  or a social butterfly. I prefer to just mind my buisness and leave people alone.
"I wanted to ask if...if you wanted to come for drinks with us?"
I wasn't expecting that, to be honest.
"i-if you were just asking i-if i wanted to go for d-drinks, why not a-also ask sunny?"
Monty rolled his eyes and chuckled.
"He already knows about it, he just wanted you to step out your comfort zone dude. He's coming as well so you wont be alone. Anyways, gotta bounce." After that, he just left.
Sun poked his head throught the doors and smiled.
"Sooo, what did monty ask ya about?" His tone was so cheerful and happy.
"if i wanted to go for drinks, which you apparently knew about" i answered, now in front of him.
Sunny smiled and laughed a bit while i pouted at him. He grabbed my hips and kissed me before chuckling.
"Sorry baby but i want you to step out your comfort zone, get to know the glamrocks! I'm sorry if i upset you but it's for your own good, ok~?"
I nodded and rested my head on his chest.
"Your punishment for lying to me is having to read the naptime story." I mumbled into his chest as we heard the metal gate open and kids rush in.
Sunny laughed before letting go of me and greeting the kids, me following suit.