Sun x Moon 14

|Sun's POV|
A kid ran up to me and jumped up and down in front of me, a piece of slightly crumpled paper in their paint-stained being thrusted upwords (dirty mind).
"Mr.Sun,Mr.Sun, look at my drawing! It's of you and mr.moon!" Chanted the kid over and over until i took the paper from their hand.
It was of me and moon, a crappy pink live heart in between decent drawing versions of us.
"This looks amazing sunshine! Did anyone help you at all?" I asked, curious to know.
Look, as much as i like kids, there is no way this messy-ass seven year old drew me snd moon as good as the drawing looks.
"Mr.Moon did! He sketched out you and himself and-and colored them in!" The kid was jittering, waay too excited over a drawing.
As if on que, moon is pushed towards us colliding with the kid. The kid's id landyard swung side to side as moon began aploigizing over and over again.
"It's ok mr.moon, i'm fine!" Re-assured Kai, the kid who had the drawing.
I held the drawing and looked between the doodle in my hands and the adorable people pleaser boy who helped draw it. A smile spread across my face, a soft and gentle one.

|Moon's POV|
Kai took the drawing back from sunny and ran off to the pinwall to pin it to the wall, obviously. Sunny hugged me as the others ran off, resting his head on my shoulder.
"Your art skills are amazing babe...just like your skills in be-" before sunny could finish , Millie ran up to us two and started tugging my trouser leg.
"Mr.Moon,Mr.Moon, can you okay dress-up with me and my friends?" She asked happily, a clear joy in every word.
I agreed and was dragged to Millie's friends, all in one corner of the daycare. Five minutes later and i'm in a maid dress with fishnets. I still wonder why on earth there was a short maid dress and bloody FISHNETS in a KIDS DRESS-UP BOX but they were in there and i was forced to wear it. One of the blonde girls, Sandy, rushed to sun and asked him to come over, all the while i was panicing. I knew that sunny would get...intriged with my current attir. But, no time to think cause sunny was now red in the face and smirking.
"Look, It's Mr.Moon Maid! And Mr.Sun, you're gonna be his um...master!" Millie said innocently.
I blushed heavily at millie's words while sun smirked throught half lidded eyes, the pupils now heart shaped and deep pink. Sun is dressed up into a suit and i'm handed a tray.
"So, what do i-i do starlight?" I nervously asked.
"You bow and say, 'what can i do for you master?' silly!" Hallie giggles.
Both me and sun blushed and i cleared my throat before bowing in front of sunny.
"W-What can i do for you master?" I reluctently said, eyes tightly closed. 
Through a half opened eye, i saw sun smirk once again and lean down to me.
"I want you to meet me up in your room for a...fun time~" Sun whisperd before standing straight again.
The girls giggled and laughed before sun said-
"May you help set up for the dinner party later on this evening~?" Sun asked, being couched via a whiteboard behind me.
I stood up and curtsed before scurrening off to behind a play structure. Red covered my face and i felt my fans activate with a loud WHIRR.