Sun x moon 21

Dunno what to say here...JUST READ-

|Moon's POV|

I looked into sunny's eyes...sunny's eyes, not felix's...sun hugged me and i hugged back, starting to cry again. Faint circles started being drawn on my back, along with other shapes. My sobs started to slow and i began to calm down.
"It's ok...you're ok..." sun whispered into my ear, stroking my hair. I shut my eyes and started to calm down, hugging sunny as tight as i could. Sun kissed my cheek and moved down to my neck, his kisses soothing and gentle. I smiled and lifted my head up to let him have more space. He started kissing harder, his arms around my waist. I whimpered as he covered my neck in hickeys.
"I love you moonie, and nothing can hurt you- not while i'm alive. Ok?"
I nodded at sunny's question and hugged him, yawning. Sun chuckled.
"You tired still?" He softly asked.
"y-yea..." i stuttered out, my voice sounding raspy.
Sunny continued to rub my back as i brought my legs into his lap. A kiss was planted onto my cheek before i drifted off into a peaceful sleep. When i woke up, sun was still holding me, asleep himself. I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled himself and opened an eye.
"Well morning~" he cooed, storking my cheek.
I giggled softly as he pecked my cheek. He continued to pepper kisses all over my face.
"Morning to you too sunny" i said, slightly red in the face-
Ok, my hands hurt it's like two in the morning for me soo ima just post BAI