Info page 1/?

S U N

- Despite being seemingly calm, he has slight anger issues. They are usually set off by people being stupid, annoying or unreasonable as well as over-stressing. Moon was kinda built to help keep Sun calm as well as help Sun, so Sun doesn't snap as often. However, whenever Moon is recharging during work or not present around, Sun is more prone to snapping. When Sun snaps, he usually starts insulting people and sometimes even hurts them.

M O O N

- Moon has slight extreme social anxiety, but even though he works with kids he actually handles it very well...however, he is very nervous around anyone else. The only people he is comfortable is Sun, the kids and Poppy. He is semi-comfortable with some other human staff members as well as a few parents, but he is NOT comfortable around the glamrocks at all. Despite his best efforts to develop a larger social circle, he always chickens out due to fear of rejection. Sun has been helping Moon step out his comfort zone but majorly only when he's present. Moon also has a tendincy to go non-verbal when in pain, panic or when he's stressed. When this does happen, he either writes on paper or uses sign language (since all the animatronics were programmed to understand sign language.

RELATIONSHIP STUFF 

S U N

- Sun enjoys using pet names for those he loves/likes as a sign that they are (best)friends/lovers. He has different nicknames for everyone in the plex (except Roxanne for reasons), and only uses quote 'special ones' for Moon. He also enjoys showering his romantic partner in praises and love-whether it's gifts, afferamtions or affections. The most common way he displays love is through physical words, since communication is his strongest point, and struggles understanding more subtle sources of affections, which doesn't work with how Moon expresses his affection. However, he has learnt to know the difference between simple gifting and a sigh of affection.

M O O N

- Moon tends to suck at showing his affection, usually messing up. However, he is able to show it through actions/items such as doing tasks for others or making them drawings. If someone was to refuse his gift, he'd usually have a minipanic attack due to thinking that the person didn't think Moon cares about them when he does. Communication isn't his strong point but he sometimes praises and comforts those close to him when in need, apart from that he is more a actions kind of bot. Despite his best efforts to be more wordy with his affection, he has failed each time. He tends to get really sad about it and Sun comforts Moon during the quote 'Social meltdown' (named by Sun)

Fun facts:

•Sun has an entire drawer filled with trinkets, drawings and items Moon has gifted him, some going as far back as when they first met.

•Moon gets flustered when he's given gifts and always treasures them, no matter what they are. He keeps all these items in a junk drawer beside his bed, just under his Sun drawer of course 🤭

•Sun's favorite nicknames to use for each person is-
Monty = Greenie
Freddy = Yogi
Chica = Chickpea
Roxanne = Roxi (the only one he has for her)
Moon = Darling, Moonie, Sweetheart
Human Staff = Rosy (for feminie) Bowi (for masculine) Humi (for gender neautral)
Kids = kiddo(s)

•Moon's favorite gifts to give to each person is-
Monty = drawings (ones from kids)
Freddy = same as Monty
Chica = pizza and baked goods
Roxanne = nothing (not allowed to by sun, plus he doesn't like her)
Sun = drawings (his own), trinkets, rocks/stones, sticks, insects (usually rolly pollies and ladybugs) and buttons
Human staff = tools (ones he stole), screws and fabic
Kids = small 'well done' postcards and stickers as well as sweeties and if nessicary plushies (only when inside the daycare)

THE IN-BED STUFF😏

S U N

- Sun tends to take top as he is more experienced (had to endure hearing teens both talk about it inside the daycare and actually do it in the daycare toilets [F in the chat of sun's ears]), but he lets Moon have moments of control when Moon wishes them. He understands that Moon is less aware of how it works so he goes slow- but sometimes he forgets and goes a bit overboard. When he does, he will shower moon in kissed and hugs as compensation for his mistake(s).

M O O N

- Moon is less aware of how it works so he mostly lets Sun take charge, and he doesn't like being in charge of normal situations so he doesn't in the bedroom either. He doesn't understand how it works and due to this combined with his communication issue, his is 70% unable to communicate his emotions during it (apart from noises of pleasure) so he isn't also so keen on the idea. However, he goes along with most of it as he knows Sun would never hurt him intentionally (plus hs enjoys the compensation of kisses & hugs)

THATS ALL FOR NOW BAAI