Sun x Moon 10

|G.Freddy's POV|

I sat in my green room, staring at myself in the mirror. Gregory was on the couch, watching some sort of youtube video. Im the distance, i could hear monty having an outburst, chica on her gutair and roxanne giving herself a pep talk. We didnt have any shows today because of monty and his stupid anger issues. You see, during a show, monty got annoyed at a kid singing along with the lyrics of some the songs so threw his instrument at him! Thankfully, the kid was ok but monty was out of work for the day. Until monty can "get his behaviour under control" none of us could perform.

"Freeddy, im booored" complained gregory, "the internets soooo slooow. Can we visit the daycare?"

I nodded and we made our way to the daycare. On our journey, gregory heard some noises from their room.

"Dont worry kiddo, i'll check it out while you play." I assured him, ruffeling his hairs as we approached the superstar daycare pickup.

(Some bois are bout to get cauuught >:) )

When we arrived, gregory went straight for the xbox while i headed to sun and moon's room. As i got closer to the door, the noises got louder and clearer. It was...moon moaning?! I froze on the spot, hearing them go to town. Oh god. Quietly, i tiptoed to outside the door and waited until i was sure that they were...done.

"Hello?" I said, knocking on the door.

I heard a few frantic footsteps before the door was opened.

"Freeeddy! Hi...um,what can i do for you?" Sun asked cheerfully, trying to pretend that they didnt just have sex.

"Gregory was worried about you two since he heard odd noises from your guys room. Is everything ok?"

Sun nodded, smiling waay too much.

"Fine and dandy over here! Anything else?"

I told him that gregory was gonna stay here for a bit while i sorted out some...affairs. He said that was fined and i headed off.

|Moon's POV|

I covered myself with the duvue as sunny talked to freddy. Oh no,oh no, oh no! Did he hear everything!? Sunny hopped into bed, his skin touching mine.

"Soooo...i have a feeling he heard some of our...session...i-its fine though, nothing to worry about sunshine!" Sunny tried to re-assure me, flailing his hands around.

I sat embarrased, cum dripping down my bruised thighs and creating a puddle by my crotch. I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole. Down below, i heard some yells of a familiar pitch- gregory's. Oh god, dis he hear too?! I turned over, in slight pain.

"Sunshine, l-look nothing to stress over! J-just rest and i'll sort everything out,ok?" Sunny said, getting out of the bed and grabbing some loose clothes for me.

He dressed me since i was too tired to do it myself, but before he left i asked him a question.

"what were those pills?"

He smiled evily.

"Oh, nothing much~ dont worry, i'll sort everything out~~"