Xmas Special!! Part 1 :3

|Sun's P O V|

I finished setting up the christmas tree, wiping the oily sweat that had formed on my forehead. 'Let it snow' blasted over the daycare speakers, curtisy of Moon's laptop, as we decorated the daycare. Month and Freddy were having a egg-nog shot contenst while Chica and Moon were decorating one of the many store bought gingerbread houses. Roxanne was being a grinch and didn't wanna join in, so she was being a bitch in her own room.
"Sunny! Sunny!"
I turned around a tad and i saw Moony waving his hand up at me. With a smile, i waved back as i stepped down from my ladder.
"What's up, dear?" I asked gently, patting his shoulder. He giggled and showed off his wacky gingerbread man. Icing was dripping onto the paper plate; gumdrops were slanted, a few on the plate themselfs; choco buttons were littered around the house; the actual gingerbread pieces were off center. A contrast to the near perfection that was Chica's house. Both Freddy and Monty complimented Chica's house, ignoring Moon's...Moon looked at his house with a frown. "My house looks terrible doesn't it?.." he mumbled. I shook my head and sat beside him. "Sweetheart, your house looks great for your first time trying. Chica makes one every year, so don't think too deeply about it m'kay?" I whispered before kissing his cheek.
"Yeah sugar, yours is lookin' great! Lovin' the choco buttons" she smiled, clapping her icing littered hands. She laughed before licking some off her finger tips. " 'ops! Silly me, got icing on my hands now didn't i?" She chuckled, as Moon nodded. Moon too had icing on his hands, much more then Chica however. I smirked, taking his left hand and licking up from the wrist to the top of his middle finger. Moon blushed while Chica 'ooooo'ed.

|Moon's P O V|

I pulled my hand away from Sun's mouth, furiously blushing.
"Suuuun!" I whined, whacking his face gently in a playful manner. He chuckled and repeated the action to me, Chica now long go. When i was not concentrating, he started to tickle my sides.
"Suuuuuun!!" I laughed, trying to remove his hands. He tickled me more, picking me up and chuckiling himself. This goes on for a few minutes before Sunny finally stops.
"You...biiitch" i panted, leaning against his shoulder while recovering from the torture.
He laughed gently before carrying me to the nap corner. As we rest, his hands wandered along my hips and legs. "R-right now?" I stuttered, a leg spreading. He nodded, kissing my cheek as a hand slid into my trousers and along my pants. "Sunny, we have gu- ngh~" i began before moaning as my clit is pressed through the fabic of my pants. In a few seconds, i'm naked and spread facing Sunny.
"H-Hurry upp!!" I whined, thrusting my hips up. He chuckled before leaning his face down and lickng my folds. I moaned gently, trying to keep quiet.
"Suuuun, faaaasterrr" i groaned, hips bucking. He sped up his licking, a thumb pinching my clit. I moaned a bit too loudly as i heard Chica ask "Hey, did yall hear that?"
Sunny took notice and sped up his licking, making me have to cover my mouth. He kept licking until i felt a knot in my stomach.
"Smh! C-cumh~" i notified, words muffled due to the hand in front of my mouth. Sun understood and sped up, his tongue now thrusting into me. My eyes rolled up as i cum, spraying it onto Sunny's face.
"Good boy~" He whispered, rubbing my thigh before patting it gently and squeezing it. I removed my hand from my mouth, some saliva stuck to my palm, as i panted gently. "Sunny...mfh.." i mumbled, legs shaky. He slowly took his trousers off, boxers showing a twichting buldge..oh boy