Broken promises ✨💔

|Moon's POV|

It'd been a few days since me and Sunny's 'date', and things were not getting any better. I was taken off the daycare morning shifts fully, and was working part time for the naptime shift with Eclipse taking up the other half of them. I had now had a permenant move into the storage room, and i had to sleep on a matress we were able to shove in there... and Sunny also started to become abusive.. He had started to hit me after our daycare shifts and would forcably fuck me whenever i was too exhausted to move, beaten up on the floor or even asleep...i don't know how much more i could take.

"Moon."

I flinched awake, groaning in pain when i hit my bruised elbow on a shelf. Sitting up, i saw Sunny standing by the doorway. "We need to talk. Now." He ordered, and i scrambled onto my feet. He took me outside and sat me down on the floor of the daycare. "W-What do you wanna talk about?" I asked gently, fidgeting.

"I think we need to break up"

I felt my heart drop...what?

"...w-what?" I asked, trying hard to not cry.
"We need to break up. I can't deal with your constant shyness and Eclipse is so much cuter then you anyways." He explained, sighing afterwards. "And look, you're close to crying again"

"Is everything ok?" Eclipse smiled, entering the room. They looked at Sun and waved. "Hi babe!" ...babe, i used to call Sunny that.

I sat on my matress, locked in here for god knows how long now. Ever since i tried to cling onto Sunny he locked me in here...i could hear them cuddiling and laughing with eachother in the next room over.

I'm so hungry...i haven't had anything to eat since yesterday when we all went for lunch. They won't open the door anymore...just ignoring me.

|Eclipse's POV|

Sunny kissed my cheek, hugging me close.
"So cute eclie~..so adorable!" He smirked, kissing my forehead a few times. I giggled at the kisses. "Aww, sunny~" 

From across the hall, i could hear Moon softly sobbing...poor b—

"Is he crying again?.." Sun groaned, rubbing my side gently. I looked over to our closed bedroom door before i was gently made to face Sunny. "Ignore him..he's just attention hungry"

I sighed before laughing as he started to tickle me. "SUUUUUUUUN!!" I laughed, squirming as he tickled my sides.

|Moon's POV|

I heard loud laughter from across the room, and i sat up weakly...my legs were like jelly, barely able to keep me up. How did it come to this? Me locked in a room whilst my boyfriend..e-ex boyfriend, cuddles with his new boyfriend in the room next door...i want cuddles..i want kisses..i feel so lonely now.