Sun x Moon 26

|Sun's POV|

Me and moony were cuddleing in our room, watching some sort of anime he had gotten interested in recently..i think it's called 'The Promised Neverland'? I'm not too sure,but as long as moony was happy so was i. As we are watching, a knock comes from the bedroom door. Moony paused the tv and tried to get up but i clung to his waist.
"Sunny, lemme go answer the doooor" moon chuckled as i pulled him into the bed. I tucked him under the blanket and went to answer the door myself.
"How come you get to answer the door?" Moon grumbled as he crossed his arms.
"Cause i get to darling" i purred before opening the door, being greeted by Glamrock Freddy.
"Hello Freddy, how may i help?" I asked in the politest tone i could achieve.
"Hi sun, do you think you and moon can make it for some drinks later on tonight?" Freddy joyously askd, it was clear he had no bad intentions...but still i didn't want anything bad to happen. Moon was fragile and precious to me, i can't afford to make him go through more then he already has.
"Um earth to sun" Freddy chuckled as he waved his hand in front of my face, making me snap out of my train of thought.
"So, you two up for it?" He asked cheerfully, i nodded in response. "Okay, meet us at the Faz-bar at 3" Freddy smiled before leaving.
"What did you just agree to?" Moon sighed, pausing the tv.
I chuckled as i entered the bed and brought moon into my lap.
"Well, Freddy asked if both me and you would go for drinks. I said yes snd don't worry i'll be with you the whole time." I assured as i got back into bed. Moon looked skeptical but he eventually nodded his head before sinking into the cover.

|Moon's POV|

I sinked into the covers, my head swirling with thoughts. Why did sun have to agree to that?!?! I hate talking to the glamrocks and i have never had drinks-well, i've drunk stuff but never alcohol!!
"Moon, darling, are you alright?"
I looked up to see sun gently smiling down at me from outside the sheets. My head gave a soft nod as he sighed-guess he didn't believe it...he picked me up and held me in his arms, my legs resting in between his.
"It'll be okay, i won't drink during this so in case you get drunk i can help you alright?" Sun assured as he kissed my forehead in between words...a soft smile spread across my face, sun is always so sweet and considerate of how i feel-that's one of the many things i love about him, he's always so kind and thoughtful...
"Okay..okay, let's do this. What time do we have to be there?" I asked, sitting up.
"I think Freddy said 3, so we have time"