Info page 2/?

HOBBIES

SUN:
-Sun's main hobby is just sleeping, nothing else...well, it was but now his favorite is anything Moon-related. He doesn't mind what Moon wishes to do, he just enjoys seeing Moon happy and giddy. He also will sometimes enjoy joining in with kids as they do their favorite activities but mostly only if Moon joins in.

MOON:
-Moon loves everything he is able to do, including activities unusual for a person like him. His choice of hobbies surprises even Sun, like once Sun caught Moon doing (or at least trying to do) oragami despite stating a few days ago that he isn't a fan of oragami-(further questioning revealed that Moon was trying to find new activities for the teens to do.) In the past, staff members would make fun of his hobby choices but Sun took care of them :)

HABITS

SUN:
-Sun has a habit of ignoring people, usually those he doesn't like or those who he finds annoying or not worthy of respecting. Moon's been helping him work this habit out but he still struggles to do so alone. Another bad habit is tugging at his rays when stressed, sometimes even snapping one or a few in half in the span of a day meaning that he's a regular at parts & services alongside Monty. Moon tries to attach them on himself as he doesn't trust parts & services with duct tape and washi tape, and Sun does everything in his power to keep them intact.

MOON:
-A really bad habit Moon has is tugging at the exposed wires at the back of his head. Now, this is much worse then one of Sun's for obvious reasons, but Moon still does it when stressed or panicked. Sometimes he unplugs some important wires and powers himself off for almost hours. Due to this, Moon now has a plastic covering over his wires but he now chips at his wrists to expose the wire there to pick. As an attempt to prevent Moon from doing this, Sun made them some arm warmers-knowing that Moon would rarely taking them off. And this works, but whenever he takes them off he picks and picks. A few teens have made fun of him for being "a depressed slut", gaining them p e r m a n a n t  banning from the daycare.

FEARS

SUN:
-Sun's fear is losing Moon, and that's all of the fears he has. He's terrified of Moon breaking up with him or wanting to date someone else, so that's another reason as to why he's so lovey dovy with his spouse. He also has a very subtle fear of everything else, but that's only because they link back to Moon- whether it would cause them danger or take them away from him.

MOON: 
-Moon's afraid of alot of things:
•the staff members (apart from a few of them)
•Monty (a bit)
•Roxanne
• Some (if not most) teens
•Spiders
•Snakes
•Most dangerous animals
As well as other things, which makes him a target for bullying. Sun tries to help Moon to over-come his fears but it is difficult as Moon is a very paranoid person.